22 - Shadow Walkers Bounties

After four months more of travelling, the Carmelo Family Caravan now arrived at the front of the towering walls of Stone Forest City.

The Stone Forest City was one of the unique city of Red Tree Kingdom because of its location. All of the city and Kingdoms of Azure Forest Dynasty was always named with trees and forest as it was always have a forest of tree nearby. But the Stone Forest Town was unique as it was build in the Stone Mountain who was known as the mountain full of rocks and almost minimal, if none, number of trees.

Nick came out on his carriage and went to Cole's.

"Master Cole, we are now at the Stone Forest Town." Nick said outside of Cole's carriage.

Cole came out along with Ricky. He didn't let them see Celia as he know that the caravan doesn't know Celia when they leaved from Towering Tree City. Beast was okay as they know by now that he was a Beast Tamer but Celia was a dragon and it will make it more controversial compared to Celia's human child form.

"Hmm.." Cole hum as answer to Nick. Nick just smile as he was afraid to offend the guy. Although he was older as he was already twenty-one years old but Cole, who was aged sixteen, can kill twenty bandits within a minute, something that he can't do. So he have to be polite.

"I heard that killing the Shadow Bandit has a reward? Is this true?" Cole inquire to Nick.

Nick smile to Cole while he slap himself to his heart as he forget the bounties of the Shadow Walkers for the past four months they were travelling and didn't manage to tell him.

"Yes. There was a reward." Nick answered. "And there's a different amount between their cultivation stage. Sixth Stage of Mana Gathering and below priced 5 gold coins each, Seventh Stage was 7 gold coins each, Eighth Stage was 10 gold coins each, Ninth Stage was 15 gold coins each, Peak Mana Gathering Stage was 30 gold coins while Core Formation Stage expert rewards was not out." He explained.

Cole nodded. It seems like he'll have many gold today as he eliminated the whole Shadow Walkers of the Shadow Forest except for Fernand. Fernand was at a Second Level of Core Formation Stage and was useful to him for a moment. Although he have Celia who can parasite person upto three stages higher than herself, he don't like to used paratism as it will only bring trouble to himself if her ability was to be known. Parasite user's was never friendly in the eyes of people.

The Carmelo Family Caravan finally enter the Stone Forest City. Just like the Towering Tree City, there were guards who are inspecting and charged entrance fee for those who will enter the city for the first time.

The guards were ready to stop the caravan when he saw the old man at the front of the carriages and recognized him. He bow almost immediately and said, "Welcome, esteemed elder of Carmelo Family."

All that was waiting in the line were ready to voiced out their complaint when they saw the lines of carriage wanted to pass them and not wait in line, however, when they heard that the carriages were from Carmelo Family, they immediately swallow their voice to the pit of their stomach.

That was the Carmelo Family! Even the city lord were polite with them!

The caravan arrived to the Carmelo residence almost immediately, however, Cole didn't even bother to enter. He wanted to claim the bounty almost immediately and go back to the Shadow Forest and made a breakthrough. He was now delayed for four months and if not for his mission to escort the family to this city, he should have made a breakthrough by now.

Nick escort Cole to the place called Hunter's Association, where he will claimed the bounties of the Shadow Walkers.

Both Nick and Cole come inside and arrived at the counter where a lady was sitting.