23 - Core Formation-Stage

Cole was now inside the cave where he met the dying Hallucination Fox mother. From this day, he'll try to make a breakthrough to Core Formation Stage.

Celia's big plan work big time yesterday. They all had fun in the Stone Forest City. And right now, they were all inside the Inner World as Cole will have closed door cultivation and will only be interrupted one year from now if he hasn't finish his breakthrough yet.

Cole was now familiar at how a Peak Mana Gathering Stage breakthrough to Core Formation Stage as he requested Celia to send him the mental images, or should he say mental video, of how Fernand made his breakthrough. Just like what Celia said, Core Formation Stage was when the cultivator solidified his mana in his Dantian.

And according to Fernand's memory, he made a closed door cultivation when he make a breakthrough for more or less eight months that was why he reminded Celia that she should wake him up if he hasn't finish after one year.

Cole also saw in the mental images that Fernand's solidified core was actually color black and when he ask Fernand about this he said that the Core represent the cultivators affinity. He was a Shadow-type cultivator and he mostly absorbed the Dark Mana of the Heaven and Earth Energy and absorbing different types of mana was impossible. Like Fernand, he can only absorbed the Dark Mana and never the other type of Mana like the Fire and others.

If Fernand said was true that cultivator can only have one type of energy in their Dantian to represent their affinity, as their affinity was the indicator what kind of energy they'll absorbed between Heaven and Earth, then Cole has a big, big problem. Cole's Dantian was now looked like a rainbow which means he have many different types of energy.

Cole ask Fernand if there was a cultivator with different types of energy and he received a positive answer, yes. However, they were rare and mostly only have two types of energy and those person was called genuises. Those with three types of energy was legend while those four or many more was just stated by some ancient books and never appear for a long time.

Cole was now in dilemma. But he'll just do what he know. Solidified his Energy.

Cole sat in meditation pose and breath the Energy of Heaven and Earth and concentrate. He send his consciousness to his Dantian and saw a different colors who represent the the different energy Cole absorbed. Most of this energy was from the beast that he killed, it was the exp that fused with his body before.

There was a white color and shaped flame which he can't identify what type of energy, the distorted blue colored energy which represent the Space Energy he absorbed along with Shelly and the firm brown colored energy which represent the Earth Energy as well and the green colored that exude a vitality that represent the Wood Energy. This four energy was the most abundant energy in his dantian.

There were also a bright red energy, gentle blue energy, flickering purple energy, cloud poisonous energy, dark energy, bright energy, twirling energy and many more small amount of energy that he can't identified because of how faint they felt like the light green energy which he think the time energy like the one he felt from his Time Heal Skill.

Cole felt his heart ache when he saw different energy from his Dantian. Fernand, who only have one type of energy, use eight months to form his Core, yet, him, has many energy and he don't know if he can finish this in a year.

Cole use his soulforce to pressure the energy from his Dantian and started to solidified them. However...

"You might take ten years if you want to force your energy to solidified." A voice rang out from his head.

Cole who was focused loss it and his energy dispersed again. Fortunately, he was just starting. If not, he don't know how many he will cuss this voice in his head if that happen.