Flirting

-Haneul POV-

Would it be disrespectful to accept one phone and not the other... Crap, what do I do in a situation like this??

"Wait no, we don't have to pass our phones around. Just tell me your numbers, Jin, Tae and Yeonha, I'll add you guys to our group chat."

Oh my god thanks for saving me Kook, that could've gotten awkward fast.

"So, Jimin, Haneul and Yeonha, how did you guys meet?" Soomin asked while Jungkook took the others' numbers.

"Well Yeonha came in late to class and sat next to Haneul, I was on the opposite side. We talked to each other the entire period. Yeonha was straight up flirting with Haneul, but her dumbass was too oblivious to notice. She even flirted back. It was so funny."

"Yeah, and then Jimin told me she's not into females. Bummer, she's kind of cute. But I'm glad you guys accept me and I don't mind just being friends with the oblivious one here."

Flirting? Flirting! Oh my god she was flirting with ME not Jimin. So that's why Jimin called me oblivious.. and a dumbass. And I flirted BACK. Gosh, you're quite the disappointment Haneul.

Once I snapped out of my thoughts everyone was staring at me, waiting for some type of reaction or response.

"I'm such an idiot... I'm so sorry if I led you on Yeonha. I didn't realize..."

"Aw don't be embarrassed, lover, it happens quite often actually. Not that I go around flirting with girls, they just don't realize I'm attracted to the same gender."

"Alright, I added everyone to the group." Jungkook said, once Yeonha finished talking.

All of our phones went off, signaling a notification. In sync, we all looked down and opened it.

*Junglebook added 3 people to chat*

Unknown:
This is Jin's number, don't
forget to save contacts.

Unknown:
Ooh im tae ;D

Unknown:
Yeonha

Jimin🐝:
Jimin

Hobi☀️:
Hoseok ☺️

Yongles:
yoongi

Haneul:
Haneul

Soomin🤠:
sooomin

Jimin🐝:
Lmao changing soomin to sooomin

Soomin🤠:
that was an accident >:(

Junglebook:
and I'm the one who added
everyone so Jungkook.

Haneul:
It's actually spelled Junglebook.

Unknown:
Hah, I'm already soft for Haneul.