Rush Hour and no cheese, please

Chapter 35.

_________________________________________

A/N: Play More and More by Twice for this chap from the middle, well except for the end ofcourse, that part of this chap doesnt go with the song  :)
_________________________________________

Taehyung flopped onto the couch, completely exhausted. His limbs felt numb and he casually cracked his bones to let a satisfying crackle into the air, making him smile lazily.

Ah.. that felt good.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not crackle your bones? At 60, you are gonna end up like a grim reaper who dances to his own techno bone remix music. I swear to God" Jimin babbled without looking up from his phone.

Taehyung smirked slightly and tilted his head to elicit another row of crackles. The male grinned when he watched his brunette best friend's fingers tighten around his phone, cringing his life out.

"Taehyung!! I'm serious. Stop getting on my pet peeves for God sakes!"

Taehyung laughed watching Jimin frustrate over something so silly.

It was a rare sight... you know... Jimin being on the receiving end of madness when all the other times its him, driving people crazy.

"Stop laughing!" Jimin hurled a cushion at Taehyung, who effectively dodged it.

Jimin scoffed lightly as Taehyung continued crackling all his bones to rile up the brunette male.

"Wow your limbs are so loose that at this point I gotta give it to Jeon for breaking your body" Jimin sneered under his breath but it was quite audible for the other male in the room, whose ears quirked at the word 'Jeon'

Taehyung's eyes narrowed down "what?"

Jimin put up an innocent smile and looked back at Taehyung "I mean... you never told me how's Jungcock?"

Taehyung's eye almost twitched with the never ending streak of embarrassment flowing through him.

Taehyung groaned and hurled the cushion back at Jimin, who also effectively dodged it.

"What else do you call it?" Jimin chided skipping towards Taehyung.

"Jungwillie?"

"Or is it.. CockJung? Or wait.. KookCock.. damn KookCock sounds like a distant relative of Kookaburra- y'know that bird? The one we learnt in rhymes back in kindergarten?"

Taehyung paused to look at Jimin with a what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about energy.

"What? I'm just emphasizing.." Jimin shrugged innocently while his eyes glinted with pure mischief.

"Or do you call it Jungconda?"

Taehyung groaned loudly and shuffled away from a smirking Jimin who watched him sharply.

"I told you not to get them going Taesexual!!!'" Jimin yelled with an evil cackle and Taehyung wondered what wrong he had done in his past life to face the embarrassment now.

"Ohmygod... Jimin will you stop? It's been a week already.. get over it" Taehyung grumbled into the couch.

Ever since Jimin had discovered the secrets that Taehyung and Yoongi had decided to keep closed, but ended up revealing it like dumb and dumber.... let's just tell, that life hasn't been easy.

Not to Taehyung... nor Yoongi, for that matter of fact.

Unlike Taehyung, Yoongi resorted to total silence and hard eye rolls towards Jimin. That was his way of escaping Jimin and his antics without having to pop a vein in his head.