9

A dreadful Saturday morning greeted Rosé from her deep slumber, the bright sunlight peeking through her windows, almost blinding her.

"Phew." Rosé sighed as she sat up, yawning and stretching her arms. Another day for her to go to work.

After doing her usual daily routine with a positive attitude, Rosé went down the kitchen only to find her mom busily making pancakes and bacon.

"That's smells good." Chaeyoung complimented, hugging the back of her mother.

"Hello princess, good morning." Her mom turned around to give her a quick hug and a kiss on her forehead. Cause she, after all, is a mommy's girl.

"Morning mommy." Rosé greeted as she sat by the breakfast table.

"Where are the others?" Rosé asked, searching around for their "staffs" as what she would always say. The blonde girl really didn't like the idea of calling them maids, drivers, or butlers.

"They're on a vacation sweetie, I told them to have the weekend off." Her mom smiled, pouring her glass some milk.

"Aww that's so sweet, mom. You're the best." Roseanne smiled at her mother and started eating.

"So you're heading to work after?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Yeah, do you want me to get anything for you?"

"No sweetie." Her mom said, observing her silently.

"I see you're happy." Her mom noticed.

"What do you mean?" Rosé paused, widening her eyes that made her mom laughed.

"You're too obvious, love." Her mom caressed her beautiful long hair.

"So... who's the lucky girl?" Her mom pried, "Mom!"

"I swear it's nothing serious." Rosé dismissed, hoping her mom would drop the subject.

"Yet." Her mom smiled at her knowingly, "Because I remember a certain girl leaning against the door and clutching her chest while smiling like an idiot, last night." Her mom teased.

"Mom!" Rosé breathed.

"And I might have seen a Jennie Kim skipping on the way to her bike."

"You surely made the girl's night." Her mom smiled teasingly.

"You think so?" Rosé curiously asked.

"BINGO!" Her mom yelled.

"Aww mom, that's not fair!" Rosé pouted, hiding her face on her palms.

"Oh how it feels to be in love when you're young." Her mom smiled.

"I have nothing against Jennie. In fact, I really want her for you. She's a nice girl, very kind." Mrs. Park commented.

Roseanne's mom reached to hold her right hand and looked at her seriously, "I just want you to guard you heart, sweetie."

"It's the time for your firsts, but firsts aren't all that great, cause sometimes— most times, it's just plain painful." The older woman smiled at her daughter knowingly, squeezing her hand slightly.