¹⁹ Good Mo(u)rning

"Are you ready to go?" Beomgyu asked, leaning against the door frame to your room.

It was the morning after your dinner time with Yeonjun.

The night was spent playing mind-reading games and seeing how long you could go without speaking out loud.

Staying up late seemed to become your thing, tired but never of each other.

After rehearsing the dance you both choreographed, Yeonjun walked you up to your room and wished you good night.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Grabbing your bucket hat and mask, you headed towards Beomgyu and out the door.

It was an early morning, birds still chirping and the sun barely risen.

Beomgyu accompanies you as you head to the JYPE building.
You both snuck out of the BigHit building, not telling the managers or Yeonjun where you were headed.

They likely wouldn't have let you gone anyway.

~+×+~

The bus was still relatively empty as people weren't headed to work or school for a couple more hours.

You sat to the left of Beomgyu, who was also covered by a bucket hat and mask, trying to formulate some kind of thought.

He was humming along to some tunes, moving his arms to follow its choreography.

Giggling at his goofiness, you looked away and down.
There appeared to be a scar that ran along your palm. A scar from a cut you don't remember getting.

The abrupt stop from the bus caused you two to lunge forward, almost falling out of the seat.

Beomgyu held his arm across your chest to stop you from slamming face first into the seat in front of you.

Honking of cars played through your ears, only stopping when the sound of shattering glass and buzzing knocked you into darkness.

~+×+~

The peeking sunlight and sound of traffic woke Yeonjun up from his sleep.

He's been sleeping in later than usual, something he rarely had the opportunity to do. With a free schedule and staying up to spend time with you, he was more than happy to do so.

After washing up and packing his bag, he headed to the company building. With hopes of finding you and discussing his compositions for the new album.

But mainly finding you: there were only 3 days until you left.
Yeonjun wanted to spend one of those days taking you out to see the city.

"Wake up sleepyhead~" He knocks on the door to your room and waits for an answer.

She's usually up by now.

Pulling out his phone, he hit your contact and waited to hear ringing from inside the room. Yeonjun knew you kept your ringer on through the night.

Still nothing.

A faint buzzing sound crept into Yeonjun's ears, but he thought nothing of it. Too focused on finding you.

"Namjoon-sunbae! Do you know where Y/N is?" Yeonjun asked after finding Namjoon in the lobby.

"Not sure. She mentioned going to JYP to sort out some matters yesterday."

She went all by herself?

~+×+~
[tw // blood; car accident]

Broken glass.
Torn metal.
Blood.

Your eyes shot open, heart racing as you looked at your surroundings.

The bus was flipped onto its side, the windows now broken and flat on the street.
It seems like the seats to your right was the collision point as there had the most damage.

You heard a labored sigh to where Beomgyu laid beside you.

shitshitshit

"Beomgyu! What's wrong? Stay with me, okay? Where does it hurt?" You asked, gently running your hand through his hair.

Only to notice your hand was covered in blood.

~+×+~

"Manager-nim, I'm gonna head over to JYP Entertainment!" Yeonjun called out.

"Be careful, and you'll have to find a different route today. There's been a bus collision on the way there."

Yeonjun's stomach dropped.

He knew he didn't have much to go off of.
That you could just be out enjoying the city yourself.

That he might be worrying for nothing.
The buzzing in his ears said otherwise.

- shitshitshit

He looked around, expecting you to be around him.

He heard you, how distressed you sounded. The desperation.

Grabbing the keys from the key hook, Yeonjun sprinted out the door.

~+×+~

"Head.. hurts." Beomgyu mumbled as you took off your outer sweater and wrapped it around his head.

Your heart beat in your ears as you watched him lay on the concrete.

Having him sit up and move wasn't the best idea. He could have other injuries you didn't know about and could make worse.

this is all my fault.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but we're gonna be okay, just stay awake alright?" Your hands shook, trying to reach out to him.

It didn't seem like he had any serious injuries besides the one on his head.
Regardless, he could still have a concussion, or worse.

The tilt of the bus must've knocked him straight into the window.

this can completely ruin his performance, his comeback.

and it's all my fault.

You sighed softly as the sound of sirens soon emerged in the distance.