[14]

*Knock knock*

*Knock knock*

Donghyuck looked up from his desk and towards the door to his room. It was maybe 11AM but his room was still engulfed in darkness as usual, the only light being the lamp on the table.

Confused as to who would even bother knocking as the members would usually barge right through the door, he decided to call out. "Come in."

The door creaked open, revealing a tiny figure standing there. She sent the boy a small smile before shutting the door behind herself.

"What do you want?" He spat out, making the question sound a bit more rude than he intended. Soomin intertwined her fingerst nervously.

"Clothes..." She trailed off whilst looking over to his large wardrobe.

"Oh. It's my turn today." Donghyuck sighed, limply getting up from his chair. Soomin peaked towards the screen into his laptop and he had a word document on.

She then averted her gaze to his figure as he walked over to the large, wooden wardrobe. As he opened the double doors, she noticed that there wasn't much of a choice on what he would wear. The hangers were filled with t-shirt, a majority of them being black whilst some were ocassionally gray or white. Beside it were a few compartments, random clothes messily thrown into them.

Donghyuck grabbed one of the hangers and dug out some shorts and he frowned down. There were way too big for her but were the smallest clothes he owned. He then turned around and walked over to her, extending the contents of his hands towards Soomin.

She gratefully took the clothes. "Thank god, I don't think I can stand the ones I have on anymore." She looked down at herself distastefully, feeling the weird aroma coming from them. She had no idea what Winwin put into the washing machine with his clothes because it sure did not smell great.

Soomin placed the clothes on the chair nearby and grabbed onto the edge of the t-shirt she was wearing and began rolling it up. Donghyuck panicked and hurriedly spun around.

"What are you doing?!" He called out, heat going up to the tips of his ears due to his flustered state.

"Don't turn around." The girl commanded and for the first time, Donghyuck decided to go along with her wishes. He gulped as he heard the shuffling behind his back, his eyes dead set on the bed in front of him. 

Soomins' change was swift and she soon sighed happily. "You can turn around now." She looked towards his back, pushing down the urge to chuckle.

As he did just that, she grabbed the fabric of his shirt and pulled it up to her nose.

"Ooo, your clothes smell good." She exclaimed in surprise as she took in the faint aroma of the t-shirt. "Blossom and vanilla, isn't it?"

"Yeah." Donghyuck hummed lowly.

Soomin looked around the room and she saw that the picture of him and the mysterious girl had vanished. She then continued going until she set her eyes on a mirror. With a smile, she waddled over to it.

As she stood in front of the mirror, she noticed the huge crack on it as well as the huge whole on the left of it, making her gasp.

"How did this happen?" She asked as she got closer to it, inspecting the broken shards of glass. Donghyuck shrugged.

"I punched it."

"What did the room do to you?" Soomin asked judgementally, looking towards the hole on the wall that he had left in their earlier encounter. But the boy seemed unfazed, so she just turned back to the mirror.

"Oh, your clothes actually don't look that bad..." she trailed off, spinning around to get a better view of herself. Her actions were also followed by Donghyuck.

He blinked a couple of times, flustered by the sudden tsunami of emotions that hit him right in the chest. As he glanced up, his breath hitched, seeing the girl he loved most, spinning around in front of the mirror.

They were so alike...

Donghyuck watched her shocked as she gave him the most breathtaking smile, the one he saw every single time he closed his eyes and the one that he missed so dearly. Her beautiful features seemed more angelic than ever as the boy felt his stomach swarm with butterflies.

Unknowingly, his hand shakily went up, extending towards her small figure. He was too immersed in watching her reflection in the middle to notice the way she glanced back, seeing his actions.

She then fully turned around.

"What's up?" Soomin asked, eyes darting between the boy's unreadable face and his hand which was now frozen mid-air.

Donghyuck only got a hold of himself as he looked up, finding Soomin instead of the person he wished to see. That spiked anger and annoyance through his voice as his hand fell back to his side, clenching into a fist.

"Get out." His words were film and cold and Soomin was slightly taken aback.

"Huh?"

"Leave!" Donghyuck did not scream, but definitely raised his voice at her. The girl frowned.

"Wow, indecisive much." She muttered as she walked past him, their shoulders brushing against each other. He watched through the reflection of the broken mirror as the girl collected her previous clothes from the ground on her way and then slipped out of the room.

Donghyuck sighed loudly, being left in silence yet again, a feeling of sorrow pressing down his anger. His emotions were a mess and were for the last year, but he just had to deal with it. It was just an obstacle to him becoming cold and ruthless, just like Yuta.

That's what made the young boy jump onto his comfortable double bed and decide to not give a single shit about the world.