♛Chptr. 8 || ☆☆I Don't Give A F*ck About You Anyways☆☆♛

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Play Date]
0:46 ───o──────── -2:57
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Play Date]0:46 ───o──────── -2:57⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆I Don't Give A F*ck About You Anyways☆☆

They all received the best surprise of that day when Jungkook announced that they will be having a surprise quiz on their subject. It was something that had to do with what they have learned from their previous semester, sort of a way in finding out what they missed or recalled. Well, that's how Jungkook puts it. 

And of course, the whole class emitted groans of refusal but it's not like they really have a choice in that matter. To add to that all, Jungkook also clearly stated that the result of their first quiz would be recorded and it would reflect in their general average at the end of the semester. It only added up to everyone's worries about the matter.

Jeon Jungkook was really a brutal professor that's for sure.

On the other hand, Jimin was as shocked as the others. He didn't even pay attention to their previous professor which was Mr. Chong since he deemed that all the latter's lectures were useless. He's only getting through the subject simply because it was easy to cheat on exams with Mr. Chong's lousy supervising during exam days. 

Who even gives a quiz on their second day of teaching anyways?!

"That fucker," Jimin mumbles in a growl, his glares clearly directed to Jungkook who was writing something on the board. 

"Yah! Could you tell your husband to take it easy on his cute students? Not everyone loves to study every day, you know?!" Taehyung whispered in panic on Jimin's ear, making sure that no one would hear him since Jimin already told him that the marriage between Professor Jungkook and his best friend should not be known by anyone else.

"Why would I even talk to that fart-face?" Jimin retorted and pushed Taehyung's face away from him. 

Jimin was also bothered by the sudden announcement of a surprise quiz. Sure, he could be good at studying if he wants to. But unluckily, he's not someone who just remembers and learns things when he first hears or sees it. He's the type that needs to really focus on study materials for hours or days before he learns it by heart. And given that he needs a good grade in Jungkook's subject since it's one of their majors, his worries were spiking up. It doesn't help that he can't really fail that subject if he wanted a great record.

"Now, I need you all to look at what's written on the board so you would understand what you're getting yourself into," Jungkook announced with an authoritative look on his face as he faced the whole class, the glasses resting on the bridge of his nose making him look more intimidating.