Chapter 9

*All Might's POV

After hearing what she said, Nezu then stated; "Well, ms. Midoriya, I  want you to make a deal with us. I want your son, Izuku, to be a part of protecting the students with the pros, a student bodyguard." "WHAT!?" We all said in unison out of shock, except for ms. Midoriya. We were shock and I thought; 'we haven't even discuss this matter!'.

"Oh? Such an interesting deal~" We shivered at the sudden act of her. We looked at her, she's grinning tilting her head, and crossing her legs. "Sorry for the sudden act. Or personality when we're in this form, but still think straight and conscious, but when we transformation back to our real selves, our personalities will go back." We then nodded at the same time. Then she abruptly added; "The deal's not bad, and I know why you chose him, be it." I then asked; "is it really ok!?" I'm so worried to young Midoriya that I forgot I spoke disrespectly to the highness. "I'm so sorry, I'm just worried." I said as I stood up and bowed. She then chuckled. "I agreed cause I want something back, it's a deal you know?" We looked at her in anticipation and anxious, trying to trace up what she wants.

"My kid will protect the students, and the students along with the heroes will keep him an eye. For he, is a much more powerful than us monarchs."

*Uraraka's POV

         "WHAT!? He's that powerful!?" We all yelled in unison. Bakugo then said; "YOU MESSED UP THE WRONG GUY, F*CKING EXTRAS! HAHAHAHA
EVEN IF HE HAS AWAKENED HIS POWERS LONG AGO AND YOU BEAT HIS ASS OFF, HE WOULD NEVER USE IT 'CAUSE HE'S TOO F*CKING KIND!"
We were speechless. We then heard Principal Nezu asked; "But why do we need an eye on him?" Some in our class said; "Yeah! Why that his already the powerfu-" cutted them off, by the words Deku kun's mother answer.

"The first ranked villain group, that was lead from a royal family...you guys heard about them?" All Might then asked; "Yes. They are unstoppable years ago but they disappeared suddenly. Thank god they are now gone." "We already discussed them, right guys!?" Kirishima said. We all looked at him and agreed.

"They are just waiting for Izuku to awaken his powers." We freezed, gearing her statement. "I'll explain. When I gave birth to him, the leader of the group, my cousin was there, eavesdropping on my parents, talking about how powerful he is. My parents didn't said what kind of a king he is, but I'm sure it's true. Cause even my father who calls the other already powerful monarchs, weak. So my cousin is planning to snatch him, and trun him to the worsest enemy we will have to deal with. Even me and my parents fought together, we couldn't scare him."

It went silent.
Suddenly...