♛Chptr. 10 || ☆☆Just How Fast The Night Changes?☆☆♛

Just wanted to say thank you so much for still reading my works and for your kind words. Your words cheer me up a lot, you wouldn't even know how much it means to me 😘
6,000+ Words
for my Disappearance!

And the moment you've all been waiting for is here --->>> Jungkook's POV that is 😎
(You'll finally be able to at least know more about him 🤭)

And the moment you've all been waiting for is here --->>> Jungkook's POV that is 😎(You'll finally be able to at least know more about him 🤭)

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Night Changes]
0:52 ────o─────── -3:43
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Just How Fast The Night Changes?☆☆

Jeon Jungkook had never been a fan of changes. 

Jungkook likes consistency, on the contrary. That was also why everything he owns is always either of the same brand or of color. Even if something he owns broke or got worn out, he would still buy the same thing as if it wasn't even replaced.

He also enjoys organizing things in patterns since order is something he always pays attention to. He is a man with realistic views in life, with a rather more futuristic outlook that's why he makes sure that everything he does at the moment would be of perfection and finesse since he always believes that it would affect his future plans.

Last but not the least, Jeon Jungkook hates surprises. 

Anything that comes unplanned to him was something unworthy of his time. If things aren't planned out ahead, he tends to feel pressured a lot that's why he's also been working on his fast judgments since he can't risk messing up.

But then it looked like fate was making fun of him because guess what?-- Park Jimin came into his life as the element of surprise he wishes he never got the chance of experiencing. Why? Because like he said, he was never good at surprises.

That was also the reason why he didn't know how to act in front of said Park Jimin during their dinner date. It was the first time he met him in person and he couldn't help but think that he is way better than the picture his grandfather gave him for reference. And yes, he of course had seen a lot of beautiful people in his life during the span of his 26 years of living but it didn't stop him from thinking that Park Jimin is one of those that remained outstanding.