♛Chptr. 15.1 || ☆☆Go and Slay, Boys, You My Fave Boys☆☆♛

SURPRISE UPDATE for my awesome Purple Raindrops!~ 😘
(I know, I know, I'm cool and Lit. No need to mention it 🔥😎 LOL😂)

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Lizzo - BOYS]
1:12 ─────o────── -2:53
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Lizzo - BOYS]1:12 ─────o────── -2:53⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Go and Slay, Boys, You My Fave Boys☆☆

It was in the next few days after that eventful rumpus that Jimin started realizing that he was forgetting something. 

And maybe that's the fact that his jerk of a husband by papers, a.k.a. Jeon-annoying-to-the-core-Jungkook is still also his screenwriting professor and second club adviser of their Drama Club. 

Which brought him to another conflict at hand.

For those next days, Jungkook seemed to be back to his strict and professional demeanor. He also started to be a little pushy, demanding more paragraphs and script ideas from Jimin as he sighs disappointedly every time Jimin writes something he wasn't satisfied with. 

Jungkook was never satisfied with anything Jimin writes actually.

It happened for a whole week, their previous sexual extravaganza not discussed anymore. They both got too preoccupied in finishing the initial script that they seemed to not even remember about what transpired between the two of them anymore.

Jimin was serious with his work and he means it. Although he was stressed a lot for the little inspiration that's starting to burn out again, it doesn't help that Jungkook keeps on demanding 'better' ideas from him.

"Is this it? We only have a few weeks, Jimin. Not a lifetime." Jungkook groans.

"You've been writing for the whole night and you're giving me this?" Jungkook scoffs.

"You can do better than this." Jungkook shakes his head in disappointment.

"Not enough, absolutely not." Jungkook uttered, eyebrows furrowed.

Those were all the encouraging words that Jimin had been getting for the past two weeks and he was getting tired of hearing the same things and writing something only to get it rejected the moment he finishes the beginning of it. And so he writes another set of paragraphs only for the cycle to repeat again until he's back to square one.