♛Chptr. 13 || ☆☆You Got To Keep Me Focused, You Want It, Say So☆☆♛

I'll Double Update for my very patient Lovely Raindrops!~ 😘☔️
(But I'll publish this FIRST. This Crazy Bean apologizes for taking too long to update!)
And I have a SURPRISE for you guys in this chapter! 
😎

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Say So]
0:21 ─o────────── -3:54
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Say So]0:21 ─o────────── -3:54⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆You Got To Keep Me Focused, You Want It, Say So☆☆

Jimin wonders what's so special about undercover agents. He just doesn't get it. Being one is like the easiest thing, tsk. 

He had watched plenty of those action movies, the main characters doing those secretive plans of sneaking somewhere without anyone seeing them. He watched tons to the point wherein it was no hassle anymore copying the same moves. 

Dressing as someone unnoticeable and unsuspicious is first. Going through the hallways as sneakily as he can and turning to corners are second. Then third comes pretending like everything was normal. The last was definitely to camouflage himself along with the students so he wouldn't look shady to gather attention.

So cue James Bond 007 theme: Bambarambambambambambambarambam-babambabam-babambabam!

Jimin looks on his left and right, passing by some students without bumping into them. The hood on his black hoodie covering half of his face, his half-mask making it easier. Then he rolls on the floor and stood up fast without breaking a sweat. As he turns to the side of one of the lockers, he finally sees his two best friends namely Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok who were fishing out some books from their own lockers. 

"Psst!" He called after them, making sure that it wasn't too loud but enough for the two to hear him from that corner he was cramping himself in.

The two looked around, trying to look for the one who called them but failed to see Jimin. Jimin hissed as if it was his first mission-failed. He groaned and rolled his eyes, deciding to make another course of action. 

He tightened the hood over his head, drawing it more down to cover his eyes as he breathes and strides his way towards Taehyung and Hoseok who were still confused on the voice until they saw Jimin power-walking his way towards them.

"Oy, Park Jimin," Taehyung calls and Jimin froze the moment he was in front of the two. 

What the fuck?! How could Taehyung know that it's him?!