Chapter 12

Lisa's Pov

It's time for our performance and I am singing with Jungkook. And for the last performance, we are all going to perform together on one stage!

You probably wondering what happened to me the time I fainted.

[FLASHBACK]

I open my eyes and I look around the place. "She's awake!" I heard someone said and I saw Rosè staring at me worriedly. "Ouch" I stated as I hold my head.

"Are you ok?" Jisoo unnie asked while she helps me to seat down. "Where am I?" I asked and the boys go in. "At our dorm, you suddenly passed out so Jungkook carry you in here" Jennie unnie said and I look at Jungkook and his arms are crossed.

But I can see in his eyes that he's worried. "What happened to you?" Taehyung oppa asked so I look away. "Uhm, I'm just-" Jungkook cut me off.

"What Mingyu said to you?" he asked, turning our attention to him. "Who is that guy anyway?" Jin oppa asked and they all looked at me.

"Uhm, he's my ex-boyfriend" I answered and they all shocked. "Really? Why?" Rosè asked and I sighed before telling them the story.

"Don't worry from now on, he can't get closer to you" Jisoo unnie said and I just chuckled.

-

It's time for classes again! I don't want to skip this day because we are going to practice for our performance. I get in to my car and wait until we got there.

As we got there, I walk out from my car and quickly go in to our classroom. Thank God, I'm not late.

I sat down to my sit and someone cleared his throat. I look beside me and I saw Jungkook, glaring at me. "What?" I asked and look away.

He said that I should skip classes just for one day because I need to rest. But, I didn't listen. "Stubborn" I heard him mumbled that makes me giggled.

-

Classes are over and it's time for break! As usual, he's not bothered to talk to me. We are walking together down the hallway when Jennie unnie slap my shoulder and I just look at her.

"What?" I asked and she pointed Jungkook with her lips who is beside Jin oppa. "Why?" I asked again and she just face palmed.

She whispered something on the others except for me and Jungkook. What are they doing? "Oh! I heard there's an ice cream inside the cafeteria! Let's go before it's too late!" Rosè exclaimed and all of them run away leaving me and Jungkook behind.

"Are they serious right now?!" I asked myself in annoyance. I look at Jungkook and he just continue walking. If I could just kick him! But, I remember that he saved me without saying thank you, I think?