(Chapter 21) - 2nd Phase

"How is this possible?!" Mephisto screamed in disbelief

"Give it up. Mephisto!" Amiya yells.

"We're outnumbered. let's get the hell out of here!" Faust yelled and grabbed the commander.

"DAMN IT! DAMN IT ALL!" He lashed out from the grip... "AWAKEN MY PETS! YOUR FOOD HAS BEEN SERVED!"

The Dead Reunion rebels stands up from his voice. making LGD and Rhodes Island shocked.

"What the hell?!" An LGD officer was slowly getting eaten...

"GROW! GROW GROW!!! DEVOUR THEM!"

"Damm that brat is annoying as always." Blaze commented... "Madam Ch'en!" The bunny girl Amiya calls to the officer. "Right. Defenders block them quickly."

The undead started to mutate. Originium shards came out sticking to their body. "Ugh. what are those!" Yumi disgustingly said.

"Incoming!" Hoshiguma quickly jumps back and blocked the incoming shards to cover Amiya and the Doctor...

"Ch'en we need to retreat, the shards are capable of melting the defenders shields!" The Oni reported.

"Let's get out of here as well..." Faust calmly says... "Tch. Fine! Let's wait for our backups!"

The two then escaped as the joint forces of LGD and RI are exterminating the undead...

"Aim for their heads, that's the only way to make them stay dead..." Greythroat said after finding out their weakness...

At the other rooftops...

"What should we do... Timewatch?" Scout asked after assembling the AWP that Ryo made...

"We've got to stay quiet for now, Now that he made an entire undead army, chances of Reunion's loyalty will start to waver thanks to Mephisto's doing." From his coat, he took out a Knife and enchanced it.

"Ive got to say. These equipment you lend us, is handy. Never seen these kinds before..." Kevin inspected the silenced MP7...

Timewatch just smiles then aimed his knife at the LGD rooftop. He's now gonna send them support...

"hah!"

The knife flew and once it made contact to a possesed infected.

An explosion was occured. "Oi Amiya! Tell your snipers to watch their fire!" Ch'en looks back at the RI leader...

"That wasn't our Snipers..." Amiya chanted her arts and still attacked the undead...

"Then who?" Blaze chainsaw started spinning and goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Ch'en looks to her East and saw a glint of light.

"Timewatch. Can i maybe test this bad boy?" "Sure go ahead..." He shrugs as Scout diasbled the safety and...

" He shrugs as Scout diasbled the safety and