~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝔂-𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ~

Chapter Ninety-Seven: Entering And Getting Picked

It was around midnight when Lina was woken up. Cedric was leaning over her, his hand covering her mouth. Her eyes went wide in a moment of panic before she realised who it was and relaxed.

Cedric removed his hand and nodded his head in a signal for Lina to follow him out the room.

Lina groggily agreed and grabbed a robe following Cedric to the main area of the common room were an awake Danny and half-asleep Lucy was waiting.

"Guys, What's going on?" Lina asked pouting slightly and rubbed her eyes "what time is it?"

"Fucking late" Lucy grumbled, "what the fuck guys?"

Cedric and Danny looked at each other and grinned "Danny and I are going to put our names into the Goblet of Fire" Cedric said and he and Danny each held up a piece of parchments.

"We thought it would be safe for golden boy if we did it when no one else was around," Danny said, "so he doesn't get mobbed."

"By boys who want to be him or girls who want to do him?" Lucy asked.

"Probably both" Lina said and yawned "I'm tired," she said.

"We can go to bed when we're done," Danny said crossing his arms.

"Plus I thought you'd want to be there when I entered," Cedric said looking at Lina with what could only be described as puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," she said and held onto Cedric's arm "let's go then."

Unsurprisingly no one was around the castle, and due to the location of where the Hufflepuff common room as they didn't have a long walk.

The Goblet of Fire was still burning blue and the age Lina seemed to shimmer slightly. The group of four stopped just outside the line looking intently at the Goblet.

"You sure you don't want to enter Luce, it isn't too late," Danny said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm sure," Lucy said, she linked her arm with Lina pulling her back slightly.

"Right then," Cedric said, looking at Danny he gestured forwards "ladies first."

Danny scoffed "well then off you go, pretty boy."

"Pretty boy?" Cedric question and looked back at Lina who shrugged and nodded. "Huh," Cedric said "well then" he stepped into the circle. He folded the piece of parchment up and then it into the fire.