8

Lisa's 'tactic' didn't end just there. Few days have passed and she's still into it.

Apparently, it has become a habit.

Little that the bear know that a kiss means something completely different from what she thinks it is and its effect.

"A kiss is something that can make Jennie not angry at Lili!" Literally.

Yeri was supposed to correct her, but she didn't. She has come to enjoy seeing her unnie get embarrassed. Not really, a part of her sheer of joy was really just that she was able to do all the fun things she can do with Lisa without having to hear her unnie nag. Why? Because Lisa is her side kick.

But they don't always get off the hook that easily. Sometimes Jennie can be faster. You can say that she, too, got used to it.

And would do anything to avoid it.

Jennie woke up feeling the warm behind her. Adjusting the light surrounding her before turning to the cat-shaped alarm clock on the wall. She can't make up what time is it as it was still kind of dark.

She stopped moving when the snuggling bear on her back her becomes tighter as she leaned a little forward to study the clock.

4:23 a.m.

"Ugh." The cat groaned, turning her attention to Lisa who's hands are still on her waist. "Why do you have to move a lot."
She doesn't. Lisa only snuggle closer and tighter.

Jennie pushed her away as lightly as possible, not wanting to wake the bear up. It's not that it was uncomfortable, it's just that Lisa moves (cuddles) a lot and it's awkward for the cat. But she can't really do anything about it.

There's no more room in the house. Jennie took over her parents' room while Yeri retained the room she used to share with her unnie back in the days when her parents are still in Korea.

Everytime Jennie told Lisa to just sleep on the sofa or in the sleeping bag on the floor of her room, she would eventually just 'sleepwalk' next to Jennie and hugged her back. Lisa never woke up anywhere but beside her master.

It just comes so natural.

"WHYYY????"

"Because I said so."

"BUT WHYYY?????"

The baby bear's cries became louder seeing the cat crossing her arms, not wanting to take her ban off the bear from her daily television time.

"NO" Jennie insisted.

"WHYYYY????" Lisa grabbed her by the edge of her shirt.

"That thing is a bad influence!" Her master pointed at the television. "I cannot let you learn any more negative thoughts!"

Lisa squinted her eyes while looking up at Jennie. She was about to pull Jennie by the shoulders to 'calm her down', But Jennie already knew too well. The cat just pushed the bear away, causing her to stumble down on her bottom. "AGH!"

"I know what you're doing and it won't work this time."

"Hey vhat's asll ze wuckus avout?" A wild squirtle with a slice of French toast in her mouth.

"Kim Yeri, manners." Her unnie threw her a look. She then swallowed before mumbling a sorry. "What's all the ruckus abou- Why is Lisa on the floor?" Yeri raised a brow after turning to a whining bear who's currently facing the floor.

"JENNIE SHAID NOHNO TO LILI WATSHING THIBIII-" The bear whined loudly still facing the floor.

"Unnie, you're too much..We'll be heading out to school soon and you're already like this to her.." Yeri walked to Lisa and held her up. The bear had tears in her eyes.