Chapter 17 The Grill

When we arrive at the grill we saw Elena and the Scooby Gang having lunch.
Me and Rebekah sit at the opposite table, this got their intention. Caroline and Bonnie smiled and waved at me while Elena glared, and Jeremy looks at me with sympathy.
"Hey Clary what would you like?" Mat ask.
"Hi Mat can I have a cheeseburger with a side of ketchup, and coke. And this is Rebekah a friend of mine." I say sweetly.
"Hi Mat, I would like the cheese fries please." Rebekah ask.
"Sure thing, it's nice meeting you Rebekah."He says then left.
"You like him." I say.
"What?" Rebekah ask.
"Rebekah you like Mat!" I say,
"No I don't." she yells.
"Fine what ever you say." I left and went over to Elena's table.
"Hey Clary!" Caroline says.
"Hi guys." I say.
"What are you doing here?" Elena ask rudely. But I ignore her.
"Bonnie do you want to meet up for, you know?" I ask.
"Yes! I can do it now, I want to know how to do the others." She say excitedly making me laugh.
"Alright, meet me at the grill at 3pm tomorrow." I say, and she nods.
"Hey Jer." I say.
"Hi." he said.
"Do you want to hang out with me and Bonnie tomorrow? If you want and if Bonnie is okay with that." I say looking at Bonnie she smiles widely.
"Really?" He looks at Bonnie for approval and she nods.
"Sure. Yes that sounds nice." he says smiling.
"Good cause I really miss you, it's like you are ignoring me." I say looking at him, he has a guilty expression.
"But at least we can have tomorrow and with Bonnie." I say smiling.
"Leave him alone!" Elena yells.
"Excuse me?" I ask amazed.
"Stop pressuring him and Bonnie to hang out with you! Just because you're a loner doesn't mean you can get them to hang out with you out of guilt! You even went so low and befriend Rebekah!" Elena yells.
"You are the one pressuring them to not hang out with me! If the want to fine! If they don't to bad! And as for Rebekah she's a better friend then you! I see her as a sister, compared to you. You hate me for no reason! Then you make everyone turn against me because of jealousy that mom and dad payed more attention to me! You say you aren't Katherine but you are! You are even stringing along Damon and Stephan!" I say angrily. Then the unexpected happens, Elena slaps me to hard causing her nail to slice through my skin making me bleed. Everyone gasp around us, even people form other table. I touch the wound but recoil and it stings.
"This, this is the real Elena. The one everyone thinks you are is fake, you aren't nice you are cruel. Growing up you bullied me and forced your friends to watch. This" I say pointing to the wound.
"This proves it. How everyone sees you as nice and innocent amaze me, especially if you would do this to me, your sister, your twin." I say and let a tear fall, then go back to Rebekah who has her mouth hanging whose open. I use a spell to stop my healing so the wound wouldn't close.
In the distance I hear the Scooby gang scolding Elena and telling her to apologize, I see Stephan and Damon look at her as if she is a stranger.
"Rebekah can we please just get out I here. I'll ask Mat to take away the food. I just can't stand being here. What did I do wrong to make her hate me so much?" I ask crying then walk over to Mat.
"Hey Mat can I please have the food as take away." I whisper sill letting fake tears fall.
"Sure Clary. Oh my god what happen?" He ask worried seeing my wound.
"You don't know? I'm pretty sure the entire Grill saw, Elena she, she slap me." I say crying, he then hugs me.
"I'll get you your take away, do you want a bandage?" He ask concerned.
"That's alright I don't want to bother you." I say.
"No it's okay. I'll get you one, just sit at you're table okay?" He ask, I nod and sit back down.
Rebekah looks at me stunned.
"You are amazing." she says.
A few minutes later Mat comes back with our take away and a bandage. He sets the food on the table, then wipes away the blood from my cheek using a napkin and apply the bandage.
"Thanks Mat." I say standing up then hugging him.
"You're welcome Clary." He then turns to Rebekah and says goodbye.
We both left the grill and went to the Mansion.

We ate our takeaway in the living room while watching a movie.
"That was bloody brilliant! You made that doppelbitch friends turn against her!" She screams.
"I know! She made her own deathbed." I laugh.
Klaus walks in and smiles.
"What made the two most important women in my life so happy?" He ask. Klaus sits next to me then lift me up putting me on top of his lap.
"Elena slap me in front of the entire Grill, now everyone can see her as the true bitch she is. The gang basically scolded her and told her to apologize, but she just got mad at them. That girl is practically digging her own grave." I say laughing soon Klaus hand Rebekah joins.
"This is why I love you so much Clarissa, you aren't just pretty or talented, you're also very clever and sneaky." He says then Kiss me.