How odd (a drabble?)

You swirled your drink in your glass. You absentmindedly took a sip on it.

"Hey." You turned your head to see a drop dead gorgeous man. He has soft blond hair that does not fall past his ear, his baby blue eyes stared at you with lust and his lips were pulled into a smirk.

His shirt was almost completely unbuttoned, exposing his toned chest.

You stared back blankly.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Now, it's not that you're having problems with your hearing. You're having problems with your attention.

The bar is quiet, soft jazz music plays in the background.

"Sure, what drink do you want? It gotta be under five bucks, though." You nonchalantly replied, confusion flashed on his face for a split second.

"No, dollface. I'll be buying you a drink."

"Ohh, okay. No thanks, I have mine." You replied, tiredly sipping on your own drink.

You don't even know what you're drinking. It's fizzy, cold and bitter with a hint of sweetness, you can't exactly say you like it. You also can't exactly say you dislike it either, you're just drinking to pass the time.

Your eyes are trained on his bare chest.

"Like what you see?" He purred.

"Yeah, I mean um... looks cool?" You gulped, you're not very good at compliments, but you try your best to make it as constructive as possible.

"It's uh, nice that you wax and um you have nice nipples...? Though the left is kinda, um. More inwards from the other— but it's still pretty uh, charming. Good job." You gave him a grimace and a thumbs up.

His confident smirk fell into a neutral yet slightly alarmed smile, both of you hold a silent staring contest after that.

Your cheek starts to hurt from grimacing too much.

He blinked multiple times, shook his head and slowly buttoned his shirt back up.

Up till the collar.

You look like you're constipated from the intense awkwardness between the two of you.

The male lets out a silent and shaky sigh. He puts on a smirk again, but you can tell that his confidence is lower now.

"What is a beautiful woman like you doing here, alone?" He flirted, his voice was suave.

"This feels like an exam I never studied for— umm, that's uh. That's a good question, gimme- gimme a minute to think about it." You nervously drummed your fingers against the counter. What exactly are you doing here?

"I guess to drink whatever this is?" You brought it up for him to see. "I think it's beer and uh I don't know how it got it in the first place. I don't remember coming in or ordering this." You mumbled.

The male kept quiet, his blue eyes were staring at you with great astonishment. But his face remain flirtarious and relaxed.

"Oh uh right. The reason why I'm pretty is um because... I have makeup on— do I have make up on?" You swiped two fingers on your cheek and took a look at it. It's stained with (skin tone) foundation.

"Yeah, I have makeup on. And um, maybe cause I probably look like your mom and such—"

"What?" His jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Yeah! I mean I read somewhere that straight guys are attracted to girls that look like their moms, so um. That's my reasoning why I look pretty to you." You shrugged.

He continued staring at you as if you've grown another head.

"Oh my god, okay haha look, I'm sorry. I have a bit of an issue up here." You pointed at your head.

"I have a bit of problems with my attention and err, I don't mean to be um. Rude, but please get straight to the point because I don't know what is your goal— so I'll start— I'll start spouting nonsense to fill in the gaps." You wrung your hands nervously.

The male was contemplating whether to continue pursuing you or leave you be. But you're so beautiful, he can't pass the chance just because you're a little awkward.

He wants to continue flirting until he reaches his goal of having a one night stand with you. However...

The blond watches you crunch on an ice cube.

Looks like he needs to be forward and direct.

"I want to sleep with you." He bluntly purred.

"Now?" He nodded.

"But it's only six in the evening." You replied. The male brought a hand to his forehead, he massaged it tenderly.

"I want to have sex with you." You can sense a bit of irritation in his voice, though its still seductive nonetheless.

"Why?" You asked.

"You're absolutely ravishing. Who wouldn't want to?" He propped his head up with his hand.

"My parents, I guess? I don't think it's legal either. Maybe kids too because that just ain't right, and it's definitely uhh illegal." You take another sip of your beverage and stared into his shocked eyes.

Heavy silence hung over the both of you.

"Uhh, what did you want again?" You meekly asked.

He gave you a polite, fake smile before getting up and walking away.

You shrugged and continued drinking your beverage, wondering why does it remain at a constant amount no matter how much you drank.

You could have sworn that you ate an ice cube, why are there still five ice cubes?