Shadow [34]

By ѕαкυяα

"Good afternoon Mr. Kim." I said closing the translucent glass door behind me that displayed strokes of art on it.

Glass painting.

I had a brief look over the room gathering little details that might help me in a beneficial negotiation.

"I am Min Yoona, CEO of Kryptoknight modeling agency. It is a pleasure to meet you." I managed to merge up the 'business smile' while looking at the ethereal man in front of him who seemed very professional.

"Please have a seat. Now may I ask you why you are here?" His voice was surprisingly deep.

"Oh sure! I am here to propose a deal between our companies. It would be a great opportunity for our company if you provide us with your clothes directly from the company. In this way we can promote your clothes in Korea as well as will give you privilege to use our top class models any time you would want and it would be less costly for us to provide Gucci clothes for our models. I would also like to inform you that our modeling agency provides models for Korea's biggest magazine. Belanciaga, Channel, Dior, H&M, Celene, Prada, Forever 21, Adidas, Puma, Louis Vuitton, Hermes and many other famous brands have already collaborated with us." I said handling some official documents.

The man in front of me was indeed the definition of handsome. His hair was in the color of ocean blue and it was my first time seeing a man who had pulled this weird color outstandingly.

"Oh that's great. Your company is really well known. This would be equally beneficial for us." he said with a smile but it lacked genuineness.

"May I know the renting rate of your clothes?" I asked. This is not my first time dealing with a big company. After all I am a professional.

"Oh sure." he said dialing the telephone. "Mr. Park, please come to my office."

"The rent Mr. Kim in my opinion is very high." I said frowning. This was a cunning way to reduce the money. After all who could say no to Korea's best modeling agency?

"Well, what do you sugges?." his voice this time was more low and there was a little something that I couldn't decipher. It sounded a little devilish.

"I think I can keep up with it if the pricing would be lowered." I said handing back the

"I am sorry Ms. Min but I don't think I can do that." Mr. Kim said.

"But Mr. Kim this would-"

"I am sorry but I cannot." his voice was deep and stern.

"But I have a proposition if you would like to listen." he said in a voice that was too sweet for my ear.

"Marry me." his words left me in frenzy. Was he being serious?

"Mr. Kim-"I deliberately didn't finish my sentence hoping he would get the hint that I was in no mood for joke.

And here I thought him to be professional.

"You don't have to rush. Take your time and decide. An arrange marriage between business partners is not something very unrealistic. As a business woman yourself I expect you to at least have this general idea about the business world." his voice was so low that I felt like he was summoning evils.

But looking at all the revenues and profits I went to his office the next day to sign the papers of the contract.

.