PRIDE + BLACKLIVESMATTER

Happy Pride month y'all!
This is my first time celebrating as a bisexual, so I'm going to shove my half gay in everyone's faces!! 🏳️‍🌈

And I hate to ruin the mood, but I've heard of this project where assholes are going to try and ruin Pride month.

I'm flipping pissed about this! Why the hell cant people leave us alone?!? Like is it their nature to flipping comment rudely about who we like?!?

Why the hell cant people leave us alone?!? Like is it their nature to flipping comment rudely about who we like?!?

If you don't support the lgbtq+ community, then that's your problem and you're missing out! The lgbtq+ community is full of great people and I'm so proud to be in it!

However, I'm just going to try my best to ignore it and have a great time! And y'all should do it as well! Please be safe y'all!

***

BLACKLIVESMATTER

I know I'm a few days late, and I apologise greatly for that!

Why the hell does the colour of our skin have to seperate us from the rest of the world?!? We are all the same, no matter what we look like, what we believe in and who we like. We all have a heart and life that we want to live, so why does that make us any different to a white human? (No offence to a white person). Everyone deserves to experience a life and to enjoy it, not have a life where you are being BULLIED and flipping MURDERED!! for having a different skin colour!

The types of people that judge you for being different make me sick, if you don't like someone then keep it to yourself, it ain't that hard.

Honestly, I'm so sick of this society, and I really hope that in the future we get better and accept people.

Anygays,

Rest In Peace
George Floyd
You will be missed 💞

***