Volume 1 part 1.

It was soft. The bed was softer than she remembered as.

Curiously, she opened her eyes; '...' A white ceiling, pure white with the pictures of rose drawn with thin, but shining golden line. It looked fancy, beautiful. Without further question she closed her eyes again, & turned on the bed. After a quiet moment, she suddenly sat up with a gasp.

'Where is this place? Where the heck...?' Kikyo looked around the room, none of it was familiar to her. It was a western type of room. The bed was king sized with pure white sheets, & the shelf, wardrobe... everything was white, though the edges were colored golden.

'Wait...' she murmured in a daze; 'What happened yesterday?'

With her head aching, the memory burst into her head; 'Wait, Kikyo! Should you drink this-'

'Shut up! Mister, another bottle!' she had slammed the table arrogantly, & then... then...

'Crap, what did I do?' after pondering over this for a few moments, she looked around again; big, fancy room... ah! Could this be...?

-So, what happened yesterday was that I got super wasted, & then... I met a really handsome rich guy. He pitied me, & got me to a hotel, but I was really sexy, and he decided to do me.

Kikyo applauded herself; 'Of course! That makes sense- no, it doesn't,' she interrupted herself.

'So, what-' There was a knock on the door. That made her consider if she really didn't get done by some rich handsome guy, & became... ok, ok. Your imaginations run too wild.

'Come in,' she said, & fixed her throat as it sounded kind of hoarse; I really got done, didn't I?

'Young miss,' a man in black suit called, & she looked up; young miss... young miss? 

'The madam asks for you to prepare to go out,' he bowed down, & went out of the room. After sitting on the bed like an idiot with her mouth hung open for a whole minute, she turned forward; 'I suppose... I'll get ready?'

Before her blank mind could even think of anything else, there was another knock on the door; 'Ah... I guess, come in?'

Maids entered the room; 'Young miss, we'll prepare the bath.'

Half of the maid opened another door the room had, & went there, while the other half stayed with their heads bowing low. Soon running water sounded.

'Young miss, please choose your clothes for today,' a maid said, & opened her wardrobe; '...?'

'Those are... children's clothes,' she finally managed to say out loud as she stared at the small dresses the maids were holding for her to see. The maids bowed down; 'Excuse us, young miss. We will have the clothes you dislike changed right away.' When she realized what they were saying, she jolted up from the bed; 'Wait! No, there's no clothes that I dislike...' she stopped in her tracks as she had to look up with the maids by craning her neck.

'What? Where did half of my legs go?' she asked herself with dazed voice; when she was sitting on the bed, she didn't have to... but now-

'We apologize for looking down on you, young miss,' the maids kneeled, as if begging for forgiveness; 'No! Please get up,' she gasped, & the maids bowed down once before getting up.

'Young miss, your bath is ready,' a maid called from the bathroom, bowing her head with respect; 'Ok?'

'Please wait, young miss. If I dare bother you to choose your clothes before bathing.'

'Ah...' Kikyo stared at the clothes, & gulped as she pointed at the most moderate clothes; a sky blue colored dress that would reach her knees in her current height. Its skirt was flared softly, & the material looked fancy. It was the most moderate out of all the clothes, never in her 22 years has she ever worn something like this, but now... now?

The maids led her to the bathroom; the bath was so large to the point two adults would fit in it, the floor was marble, the sink was made of white rock, & even the toilet... unbelievable! The bath is filled with rose petals, & besides the bath, there are candles lighted...

'What the heck is this?'

'If miss doesn't like it, we shall change the candles. What scent would you like, miss?'

'No, I mean... why are there candles here from the start?'

'... Take the candles away,' the maid ordered; 'If miss sees fit, we shall be punished-'

'No! No, I like the candles.'

'Then, the candles will stay,' after that, the maid stepped closer to her, & before she could react, she started to undress her; 'Ah! What are you doing?'

The maid was stunned momentarily before she bowed; 'I dared to touch miss with my dirty hands-'

'No! I mean, I would like to bath alone. Get out, please,' she added the word please, so she doesn't seem rude but they were only stunned more, & bowed before getting out of the bathroom.

'Hah,' she sighed, & walked to the sink; what the...? Who is this?

Dazedly, her hand reached out to the mirror, & gasped as she felt the cold glass; 'It's real!'

In the mirror, was a child reflected there; a pretty girl about twelve. Bright ocean blue eyes with fluttering lashes, pale white smooth skin, plump lips, & long black hair, with glossiness that made her hair look like it's been gelled. Like someone took a handful of gel, & rubbed it on her hair, but as she touched it, it was soft as a silk.

'Wow... am I... transmigrated into a kid's body?'

A/N; this is like the me every time I wake up...

  'Hah,' she sighed, & walked to the sink; what the...? Who is this?

'Aah! What happened to my real body?!!'

  'Artemis, shut up! I'm talking on the phone! Anyways, so he was telling me...'

Later;

  'So, what happened to your sister? Why was she screaming?'

'Oh... she stepped on Max's sh*t again,' Nari answered without looking up from her phone.

  (These are all pseudonyms by the way, & Max is a dog. My mom always said it was a dumb name to give to a dog, but... you know, and for your information, I never stepped on his pile... only a few times.)