20

"..What is this..?" Ezra forcefully grabs away my test results even when I tried to hide it.

"B-But I made it into A class though! See! See!"

"You failed two subjects even after I spent my free time trying to help you study?!" He glares at me as I winced at his sudden anger.

"How did it go, Credence?" The striking yellow haired male came around the corner.

MY SAVIOUR.

"I got into A class!" I purposely skipped towards Kane, slightly using him as a shield from Ezra's piercing blue gaze.

"Sweet! We're in the same class!" Kane grinned at me while patting my head which only made the other person fume in even more anger.

"..Why is he looking at us like that?" Sensing the hateful gaze upon his back, he turned around to see Ezra crumbling what seems to be my test results-

"I made Ezra tutor me but I failed.. two subjects" I lightly held up two fingers in defeat.

"I thought you're always prepared?"

"It's a miracle they would still assign you into A class" Ezra finally cools down, crossing his arms still a little bit annoyed from Kane's previous actions.

He's right. Is it the male lead's protection?! Eventhough I did terrible on the test, the game still had me in the same class as the others.

"CREDENCE-SAMA~!" the twin-tailed girl runs in full speed down the hallway attracting more attention from my peers.

"Ah, Eli!" She's annoying and loud but is also kind and brave which is why I like being friends with her.

"How did yours go?" I questioned first before she could to avoid talking about my embarrassing grade.

"Teehee! I failed 5 subjects but I still got into C class! NOT BAD RIGHT?! PLEASE TELL ME WE'RE IN THE SAME CLASS!" She admitted without any shame. How admirable.

"We're in A"

"What do you mean "we"?"

"..We as in the three of us are in the same class"

"I'm the only.. one?"

...

After hearing Elizabeth's relentless crying and whining, it's finally time for us to head back home.

"Cohen~! Did you wait long?" Seeing my well Credence's little brother waiting for me by the gates everyday makes me happy and emotional.

Cohen merely shakes his head before walking to the familiar limousine.

"How did your test go?" Already knowing which class he'll be in since I played his route, I still asked anyways because it'll be weird not to do so.

He opened the backseat door, letting me get in before he followed in. The driver just smiles and lightly bowed before proceeding to drive us back home.

"It was okay, how was yours?"

"Haha- ya know- the usual. Haha"

"Your homeroom teacher said otherwise"

"..."

HE KNOWS SHIT HE KNOWS craP HE'S GOING TO TELL PIERCE. DOOMED. ME DeAd. WHY DID MY TEACHER EVEN TELL HIM?

"Are you still having headaches?"

I quickly shook my head.

"That's good"

"Will you tell.. Pierce?"

"No"

I sighed in relieve before he continued,
"Your teacher would though"

...

"Two fails?! What will you do if I had to tell your parents about this?! You're lucky you're in A class so your parents won't be suspicious!" Pierce scolds me in the doorway. Every single time he wanted to nag or scold he would do it in the doorway-

"The teachers were worried you know! Never once have you failed or get a grade that wasn't an A! They brushed it off as you're still recovering from the accident!" He had his hands on his hips while I just listened with my head up because I wouldn't miss this opportunity to admire his features.

That went on for another 10 minutes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You said you were going to study hard though?!

[M/N]: I REALLY TRIED MY BEST. I REALLY DID. I REALLY- ( 'Д')y━・~~