Full Moon Bliss

Months went by and it was now spring. The secret trysts went on. Emma and Rems managed to keep it under wraps for a whole month after Christmas. That is until Molly had walked in on them in Emma's room on one not-so-fine day in the Weasley matriarch's opinion.

The scene had been one to frame-

Remus kneeling on the ground in front of Emma, who was lying on the bed, clenching her bedsheets while cursing like a sailor.

And Molly who looked like she'd seen a ghost, let out a shriek to rivaling a banshee.

That was the last time Emma forgot to lock her with Remus in her room. After the initial shock, almost everyone in the Order had been thrilled for the couple. Almost no one was surprised except, apparently, Molly.

They no longer had to worry about sneaking kisses around the others, much to Molly's dismay who still couldn't get the image out of her mind whenever she saw either of them.

"At 4 in the bloody afternoon no less," they'd hear her muttering around them.

Sirius' inappropriate jokes weren't making it easier either as he'd taken to announcing his arrival before entering any room. It was his way of 'Giving them enough time to make themselves decent' he'd walk around saying. He hadn't forgotten the balcony fiasco either. 

Sirius knew it flustered Moony too much and it was always worth the comments.

Ϟ

Both Remus and Emma enjoyed the pleasure of getting together near full moons. Raging hormones and whatnot. Emma found out that she really like it when he became a little dominant with that steely no-nonsense look in his eye. 

While it made Remus really nervous should he hurt her, Emma always had a way of distracting him into doing what she wanted.

Well, what she knew they both wanted.

Remus still wouldn't let her near him on the day of. And she hadn't tried anything on the day after yet, nervous about how tired he usually was. 

He had enough to worry about, she thought. 

In late April, Emma walked down one morning to find Remus asleep on the couch. The last night had been a full moon and he was now sleeping bare-chested on a couch on the first floor with a small blanket covering him. 

Every time she saw Remus shirtless, she couldn't help but stare at how defined his muscles were. Honestly, one would think that she was sixteen and ogling at shirtless boys at the beach.

Then again, that as the effect he had on her and he didn't let her forget it either. Especially not when he had her writhing under him as he lazily yet deftly stroked her nub, eliciting stifled whimpers. She was still shy about being too vocal. 

The sound of her approaching made Remus stir.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Emma went and sat next to him on the couch as he moved to make room for her. 

"Don't worry, love. I could smell you the moment you left your room," Remus put his head on hers- his invitation to cuddle.

"Let me see you," she pushed him back slightly to look at the dried blood on his left side. "That's new," she scowled.

"Nothing that hasn't happened before," Remus said tiredly. He tried to get up and kiss her but she stopped him by placing a hand against his chest. 

"No. I'm going to grab something to help with that. We can't let it get infected," she pushed him back on the couch and got up to find Sirius' healing supplies.