10 - Group Chat

TealEyes: Can you guys believe quarantine is almost over?

LordoftheGadgets: Yes. It's the only thing keeping me sane.

LordHunkyHair: Awww, poor Dexy!

Liiiiiiinh!: I can't wait to see people again!!!

NotBangsBoy: I can. This has been nice. Anything that keeps me from seeing Keefe is a good thing.

MysteriousMissF: Come on guys!

HerRoyalHighnessTheHonorableAndVerySparklyBianaVacker: Do you all want to come over Everglen for a sleepover once this all ends?

Liiiiiinh!: Yeah! That would be so fun!

TealEyes: Are you going to make us play truth or dare again?

HerRoyalHighnessTheHonorableAndVerySparklyBianaVacker: Yes, and there's nothing you can do about it!

TealEyes: This will be worse than the fashion show.

MysteriousMissF: Fashion show?

TealEyes: I shouldn't have said that.

HerRoyalHighnessTheHonorableAndVerySparklyBianaVacker: I can't believe I didn't tell you guys! Mom and I made Fitz try on all my dresses! It was the best day of my LIFE!

Liiiiiinh!: I have to see this.

LordHunkyHair: BIANA VACKER SEND US PICTURES NOW!!!!! (and please tell me you dressed Fitzy up in your pinkest, ruffliest dresses!)

TealEyes: Do not send him the pictures. You will regret it.

HerRoyalHighnessTheHonorableAndVerySparklyBianaVacker: Oh please, I beat you in tackle bramble every time, what could you do to me?

NotBangsBoy: Just send the pictures!

HerRoyalHighnessTheHonorableAndVerySparklyBianaVacker shared nine pictures

LordHunkyHair: This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MysteriousMissF: Fitz, that pink really brings out your eyes! 🤣

Liiiiiinh!: Awwww, I love the one where he's wearing a tiara! Such a pretty little princess!

TealEyes: Biana your punishment will be EPIC.

HerRoyalHighnessTheHonorableAndVerySparklyBianaVacker: I'd like to see you try 😋

Liiiinh!: Fitz, don't feel bad! You've made history! Tam is actually laughing!

LordHunkyHair: Now that I have to see.

LordoftheGadgets: I think we all agree that we should do this again at the sleepover.

HerRoyalHighnessTheHonorableAndVerySparklyBianaVacker: YES!

LordHunkyHair: definitely

Liiiinh!: Oooh, maybe to Tammy and the other boys too!

LordHunkyHair: Go ahead! I can pull anything off!

NotBangsBoy: WE ARE NOT PUTTING ME IN A DRESS!

HerRoyalHighnessTheHonorableAndVerySparklyBianaVacker: Keep telling yourself that!

MyteriousMissF: I like how this sleepover is shaping out.

Okay, so that was it! I know that this was a pretty short story, but it was really just me spitting out funny ideas I had. I hope you guys liked it!

I've been waiting forever to say this:

THE END!!!!!

😄😄😄