❤️ ƒσяту-ƒινє

"Donghyuck-ah" Jiahui exhaled sharply, so did the others.

"Leave" Donghyuck spoke sternly.

"C'mon I don't even know why you are choosing her over me, but because I cheated once-"

"Can you shut up, you're for so annoying" Jaemin snapped, turning around.

"Na Jaemin, you're not supposed to be in this-"

"Let's go, just ignore her. That's the only thing she wants, attention" Jiahui tugged on Donghyuck's big hand, forcing him to take a step forward. She had no patience left for this girl, Jiahui would've slapped her right then and there.

"Jiahui~" Some called from behind, startling the girl.

"Oh my god- Can we just go?" Jiahui frowned, turning around to face her ex-boyfriend.

"What a slut, you have three boyfriends" He pushed Jiahui's head with his index finger, causing her to stumble back just a bit.

"Actually, I have one" Jiahui corrected him, letting go of Donghyuck's hand and he bickers with Dahye. "Unlike you"

She pushed his chested with a finger, scoffing.

"Jaemin-ah, should we help them- What usually happens in this situation?" Renjun looks towards Jaemin, completely confused on the two different fights going on.
Since Jaemin was, apparently, an expert in this kinds of stuff, he answered him.

"They'll get through it. The reason their doing it is to get attention, the two will leave after awhile" Jaemin crosses his arms, sighing.

"How long is awhile?"

"Like five minutes? I don't really temper the last time I've done this, because I kill all my girlfriends" The blue haired boy snorted, kicking a small pebble on the floor. "Only a few live, because I might actually want to use them again"

"Love is confusing, especially this type" Renjun groaned, covering his face with both of his hands.

"This isn't love, this is just playing with someone's heart- And feelings" Jaemin nudged him before suggesting that they both leave, and go home.

"Yeah, lets go"
-
No. 1 in #leejeno and 2k?

Y'all, I'm amazed 😂