C.72

"i guess inseong's right. you're quite pretty. what do you think, zuho?" yoonhwa pushed herself away from the guy named chani who was crouching down in front of her.

zuho glanced sideways towards her his hands wiping the knife silently.

"too bad you're with those nct pricks. i could've played with you" chani's side lips tugged upwards forming a small smile his other hand that was holding a small knife traced her jawline.

yoonhwa bit her lower lip trying not to make any sound. "it would be great if i could do something to you- i'm bored" zuho said as he walked towards them with the knife.

"you don't have to be so mean zuho. you've frightened her!" chani said and chuckled amusingly, his hand went to pat her head.

yoonhwa closed her eyes shut calming herself down before reopening it.
"don't touch me"

"huh? so you can actually talk?"

"leave me alone or i'll kick you" she muttered. both of the guys turned to look at each other before the younger one burst into laughter.

"you're funny. what would you-" before chani could even finish what he wanted to say yoonhwa used her leg to kick his private spot.

he fell backwards groaning in pain as zuho just watched him blankly- he's not even surprised anymore.

"bro, does it hurt?" he asked while twirling the knife in his right hand.

"shut the fuck up. do you want me to do it to you?" chani slowly got up his eyes glaring his member before it shifted to yoonhwa.

"you-" he took large steps towards her and grabbed a handful of her hair pulling it backwards. her eyes widening slightly.

"what do you think you're doing?" he asked tilting his head and narrowing his eyes at her.
"hey zuho. i'm pissed off right now, can i hit her?"

"that's not what the nct gang wants"

"couldn't care less" chani mumbled a smirk slowly appearing on his lips. he grabbed her face harshly before slapping it.

"i wish i could fucking kill you right now. you really have the guts to kick me" he did the same thing over and over again- her cheeks started reddening.

she tried to kick him but he held her legs down before pulling her hair again. "what would happen if i cut this long hair of yours?"

"let me go!"

"why should i?" he laughed almpst sounding sarcastic as he was enjoying her struggle.

"that's enough, chani" yoonhwa let out a sigh of relief when someone stopped him. her gaze went towards the door to see hwiyoung standing there.

"it's not your time yet, hwiyoung. stop ruining the fun" chani stood up stuffing both of his hands inside his pockets.

"you don't have the rights to hurt her. now you better get the fuck away before i slit your throat open" hwiyoung said glancing shortly towards her.

chani rolled his eyes and lifted both of his arms up.
"fine whatever. i was about to have more fun" he muttered and pulled zuho out of the room with him.

hwiyoung stared her blankly his eyes held no emotion. he didn't do anything- he just stood there not saying anything.

"why are you doing this to me? you were that one friend" she said her eyes narrowing at the guy. he remaimed expressionless and just shrugged his shoulders.

"time flies. people changed" he stated monotone.

"you never actually really cared-"

"took you long enough to notice that. everything i do is for my gang. i never actually expected to meet you again. i moved to that school was to spy on the nct members.. but seeing you're an easy target for.. you know, lee haechan"

"but i thought i was-"

"your friend? sorry to disappoint you but i was only tasked to watch you- to confirm if you're the nct's leader's weakness" he walled over to her and crouched downwards.

"that moment in our childhood? it was real but too bad it was put into waste" he patted her head and cracked a smile. she pushed his hands away and glared him.

"oh and i have to tell you these.. do you remember yuju, your best friend?"

"yuju..?" she had a bad feeling about it. her heart started to beat faster.

"yeah that. she was the one who told us about the old nct headquarter. the one that got ambushed before" her heart dropped at the mention of yuju's name.

her voice seemed to stuck down her throat. all the words scrambled up in her mind that she couldn't make proper sentence. her world looks like it was spinning around.

hwiyoung let out a soft chuckle a grabbed her shoulder giving it a squeeze. "shocked? you should be. she's your best friend after all"

yoonhwa's head was dropped down her mind becoming blank all of the sudden. her emotions building up inside of her. mostly betrayal.

hwiyoung stood up satisfied with the look on her face.
"oh yeah i almost forgot.. ever wondered how we know you were at the hospital? she told us about it. why?"

"-- she's one of our members after all"