The bike or me? {Black Canary x Fem reader}

A/N

Convinced, confirmed I have a blonde fetish.

And sadly...I love all of it..

Comic Universe:DC

Real name: Dinah Lance

********

Who still has they're shop open at 9:00 o'clock, where crime and violence happens. Along with the superhero fighting, most people in Gotham would have they're shops closed down.

But, when you know a superhero and that hero is you're significant other. You'll feel safe...for the most part, this goes for (Y/N) (L/N) who's an mechanic.

(Y/N) was in a way, immune to the whole fucked up shit going around the city. She was born here after all, but that doesn't mean it slowly doesn't affect her sanity.

As (Y/N) sat in her office chair, resting at her desk in the shop. She's busy during the mornings and afternoons, but during nightfall it's quiet and empty. Only really hearing the sounds, of cars passing by every so often.

You could hear quiet music playing in the large garage, randomly putting songs on as it went though the playlist. (Y/N) munched on an Kit Kat, having the piece she broke off hang off way out of her mouth.

As she scolds though her phone, to try and find something that would catch her interest. Her little small white teacup puppy, eating and drinking water under her desk with the dog's nice red collar around it's neck with it's name.

But, she was pulled away from her phone. As she saw lights shine her way, (Y/N) looked to where the source of light was coming from.

Perfect timing when (Y/N) decided to look, a blonde figure on a nice shiny jet black motorcycle pulled up to the shop. The figure rode the bike up the driveway into the large garage, turning the lights off the transport.

The tiny little teacup named Snowball, growled and howled at the mysterious person. Trying to be imitating, sadly it wasn't scaring anyone.

Once the person pulled they're helmet off they're face. Then, the dog stopped barking and ran over to the women. She got off her bike, bending over to pick up the tiny puppy jumping on her leg.

"I told you not to have her out in the garage. She could get hurt and dirty, then what am I supposed to do?" Dinah, or most people around the city know her as Black Canary.

(Y/N) turned away from her computer. "Yeah, I know. I'm here, that's why she's out in the garage with me. Plus, I need company at night. My woman's out fighting crime after all." Canary slightly flushed at her partner's words.

"So," (Y/N) started, standing up cracking all her bones and stretching muscles that felt stiff. "Did you get the baby damaged? I spent two hours on that girl, to make her look shiny and clean." The blonde hero slightly slumped her shoulders, knowing her lover once again is talking about her bike.

(Y/N) moved away from her resting place, and examined the motorcycle. "No supervillain shot any arrows or whatever at the wheels? No one scratch the paint off the body?" Dinah sighed, putting Snowball down on the ground.

She rounded to where (Y/N) was, seeing (Y/N) crouched down to see what's wrong with the bike. The hero got an idea, "(Y/N)?" The taller of the two by two inches, looked up to the sound of her name being called.

"Yeah? What's up?" She turned back whatever she was looking at. A chill spread though her whole body, as she felt her partner's finger drag across her shoulders. "I have a question to ask." The way Canary's voice sounded, how low her tone was.

One: Dinah's mad at her, or two: she trying to seduce her. Probably both to be real with you, (Y/N) hummed checking to see if the wheels weren't popped and are still full of air.

Her partner grasped both her shoulders, with her gloved hands. She massaged (Y/N)'s shoulders, feeling her relax into her touch. Loosen her once tense shoulders.

The blonde hero bended over, lining her lips with the mechanic's ear. "Would you choose me or the bike, hm?~" (Y/N) gulped at the question, she knows it's supposed to innocent...right?

The sexual tension in the garage, is so noticeable. That even the dog had walked away, poor puppy. Innocence stripped away from it's once virgin eyes, (Y/N) turned her head slightly just to peak over her shoulder at her lover.

"Duh, I'd choose you over the bike. We can always replace it, but I cannot replace the person I love the most." (Y/N) had a nervous grin, scared to what Dinah might want to do next.

The hero smiled at her partner's words, (Y/N) always knows how to be cheesy. Yet, it still made Canary's heart beat ten times faster than before.

She had grabbed (Y/N)'s chin, but not to forceful where she was hurting her. And brought her lips close enough, to where (Y/N) could feel her minty hot breath close to her.

"How about you leave the vehicle, and give me some attention~"