CHAPTER 02

Misunderstanding

      TORD had just gotten out of the shower a few minutes ago, and boy, had he felt this refreshing in a week. He did take quite a long time in the bathroom, enjoying his time utmostly sinking himself in the bathtub. And Matt somehow also offered him an expensive body wash—something even he could barely effort with his current balance. Not that he was complaining, he felt happy—really, happy. That deed done by Matt, though, did leave him a little guilty and confused. And it took a lot of convincing from Matt to accept it. The ginger said he simply thought that the sweet cherry aroma suited Tord well rather than on him.

It seemed like a fabricated excuse at first to Tord, but then he was convinced that this guy wasn't lying, I mean—we're talking about Matt here—and that meant him using high ass quality hygiene products—that applied on both hygiene and clothing. This was all about fine things. Tord will admit, he did like this, and the body wash made him feel so fuzzy back in the bathtub. So much so, that once he was done, he could still smell the sweet cherry soothing on his light beige skin.
Snapping out if his thoughts, he stared at himself in the mirror, his hair was wet, and the strands clung to his head. He pushed them back in place, removing some away from his forehead that had been blocking his view. He still had to get out of the bathroom soon though, or else the rest of his roommates were gonna make a fuss about it. It's not that they had a single bathroom to share to begin with—this was fairly larger than the other. So no doubt most preferred it here.

He brought his hand back down, then tightening the towel that was wrapped his waist—just in case, if it decides to fall off when he gets half way through his room. He looked back at himself in the mirror again, sighing, he walked out of the bathroom finally. Wiping his wet hair that still dripped, he glanced beside him to find Tom walking past him. He spared a glance from the corner of his eye, catching him smirking as he walked by. The hell was that all about? He shrugged, closing the door behind him as walked back to his room.

Tord decided to shrug it off, since it really wasn't his business to even think about it in the first place. So he let it side.

Nothing seemed off until he reached his room, turned around when he saw himself in the full length mirror. He gasped, gritting his teeth before clicking on his tongue loudly. He should've known this was what Tom's doing was. So that's what that snarl was about, huh?

The towel wrapped around his torso was stained with some glue mucky shit that he couldn't even figure what the hell it was exactly. He let out a loud groan, removing the dirty towel off of him and discarding it somewhere in the laundry. He was definitely going to get to Tom for this. That fucking jehovah bastard.

By the time he was done changing, he walked out of his room and heading to the living room, where the rest of his roommates were present.
"Oh, hey tord!" Edd was the first to greet as he turned around to look at him, still on the couch and on his 4th can of cola.
"Hey," Tord gave his infamous cheeky grin, raising his hand and plopping on the couch, right beside edd who wrapped his arm around the males shoulder. "What took you long?"

"Wel-"

"Must've been jerking off to his 2d pillows and dirtied himself," the snarky comment was enough to the red clad to turn his around to face Tom with a scowl.

The said male was holding onto his flask, a wicked grin plastered across his features. Tord felt himself surpress the sudden urge to knock the male out.
Edd only chuckled and Matt didn't respond to it. They instead turned their head around to face the screen that played "Return Of The Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell 3", and this might have been the umpteenth time they've watched this movie. Still never got bored of it though.

Matt sat at the corner of the couch, munching at his popcorn with clattering teeth. And tord figured that he wasn't very good with horror movies.
From the corner of his eyes, he glanced at the eyeless brit who sat just across him, on the single love seat. Sipping, or rather taking a huge gulp from his flask. Just how much did this guy had alcohol tolerance? When Tom took another gulp, he could feel a pair of eyes daggering him. Turning around to look at tord when their eyes met. "What." the male stated harshly, raising his brow. Tord only scrunched up his face and shifted his  eyes back at the movie. Now this only seemed to piss Tom even more. Since he was drunk, he was slowly losing his sober self and clicked his tongue loudly.

Without any warning, he stood up from his seat and poured smirnoff from the flask onto Tord's newly dried hair. The sudden cold wet dropping from the males hair was enough for him to slowly widen his eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[A/N] : hello, hello! Author here! It's been a long while ever since I last updated, sigh, I half way through lost motivation and was about about to discontinue it,but then I  realized how I never once completed any of my fanfics. Plus, when I had started writing this out, i was so excited and fueled by passion for this. I'll still try to find time and write more often!
I doubt even if people are reading this, but if you are, it really makes me happy =T^T=