Chapter 11

When Shinso finally got up to Izuku's part of the house, he walked in on Uraraka and Izuku have a wrestling match, much to his confusion. Izuku was supposed to be slumped over depressed, what the hell happened?

"Um..." Shinso said, trailing off.

Uraraka and Izuku both snapped their heads to the other male. "Shinso! You gotta help me." Uraraka pleaded, holding Izuku down, but just barely as the green haired boy continued to squirm.

"No, Shinso you need to help me! Tell her there's nothing wrong with me! I feel just fine." Izuku said with a groan as he strained to push the brunette off him. Unfortunately, he hadn't eaten a real meal in a while and was a bit shaky and weak.

Shinso kneeled down in front of him, ruffling his hair as he spoke. "If you were really okay, you'd be able to get her off without my help." He said, letting a pinch of sadness leak into his voice as he spoke.

Izuku struggled still, not giving up yet. "I'm naturally weak, you knows this! It has nothing to do with me being okay or not." He argued.

The brunette on top of him huffed and moved from sitting to laying on him. She rested her head on his, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist as his movements finally stopped. "Just let us help a little, okay? We just want to help." She whispered to him.

He squeezed his eyes tightly, but nodded.

Uraraka carefully got off Izuku, letting Shinso help him to his feet. "Couch, now." She instructed, walking over to the kitchen table to grab the McDonalds bag and a few bottles of propel for all of them.

Izuku huffed, but let Shinso drag him over to the couch. Izuku, like he normally did when these two forced him to take somewhat care of himself, pushed himself to the furthest edge of his couch, wrapping a blanket tightly around him and keeping his eyes glued to the tv. He still thought that if he just ignored them enough, they'd leave.

They never did.

The three of them stayed in Izuku living room, watching movie after movie for a few hours. Shinso and Uraraka shared a little bit of conversation, but Izuku never joined them. He didn't feel like it and both of them respected that.

When the drums and guitar started from the floor below them, Shinso groaned and Uraraka just looked confused.

"What's that?" She asked, not knowing much about the new neighbors.

"The idiots downstairs." Shinso answered. "I told Denki that they shouldn't practice today, but did he listen? No, he never does." He said, pulling out his phone and hoping that his boyfriend kept his ringer on.

After a few rings, the noise downstairs halted and Kaminari answered his phone.

"Hello?" He asked, confused as to why his boyfriend was calling him.

"I told you guys to not practice today." Shinso said with another groan, looking over at Izuku who was completely zooned out.

"Babe, you didn't give a reason and we can't just not practice because you ask us to randomly." Kaminari said with a huff as he sat down on one of the amps. He was scolded by Shoto and was up a few seconds later.

"I can't just tell you, it's Midoriya's problem and he get's to decide who knows." Shinso said back, deciding to not betray his friend for the second time that day.

"What's wrong with Midoriya?" Kaminari asked, catching the attention of Shoto and Katsuki.

"Shit, we forgot about that." Katsuki said as the two toned boy nodded, already taking his guitar off and leaning it against a wall.