47

The car drive doesn't take long and before I know it, I am in front of my dad's very own hotel. It is one of the highest and most beautiful building located in the centre of the city. It is also located only five minutes away from my school.

This was a good decision.

For once I am actually accepting what is happening right now. The talk with my dad has opened some things for me and I am looking onto the whole situation in a different way now.

However it still feels weird and uncomfortable with all of what is happening. My mentall health is still at a bad place. I should take care of myself and take some time to think everything over. I want to return to my dad, I really fucking do. But all of this is really complicated. I am still dealing with my epsiodes wich have become much frequent these last months. Maybe it's because someone has entered my life and turned it upside down.

River has hurt me a lot. And sometimes I ask if he actually cares about me. Even though I know he does, it still bothers me. Maybe it was meant to be, maybe I had to meet him and maybe I did need to let the truth come out. At least now I am not living in a perfect lie and I have found my person.

I enter the beautiful lounge of the hotel.

'Welcome back miss Rodriguez',
one of the employees behind the long wooden desk greets me.

'Thank you.'

'Your dad called and told us to set up the Rodriguez suite.'

'Is it already ready ?'

'Yes miss.'

'Thank you.'

I smile one last time before turning my back to the emoloyee and making my way to the elevator. I patiently wait for the doors to open. One of the waiters takes my bags and purses.

We both enter the elevator.

Before I know it, I am back in the most breathtaking suite ever. The Rodriguez suite, this is rather a whole appartement then a hotel room. This suite has a special place in my heart because of the story behind it.

The rodriguez suite is called like that because only our family stays in here

The rodriguez suite is called like that because only our family stays in here. When my dad was building the hotel, he had made sure to make this room the biggest and most expensive suite. He had made sure to decorate it just as my mother loves it. That's why I come here when I really miss her badly, everything here reminds me of memories of her. All the memories of this hotel and suite are only good one's. That's why I come here when I need some positivity in my life after a few rough days.

However I haven't come here in more then half a year. I guess I just kind of forgot. After I met River, he was the only thing I thought and cared about. He became my new positivity even though most of the things he did ended up hurting me much more then just a few rough days at school or something.