Chapter 21

Jimin stood in the common room with a displeased look on his handsome face.

He felt an itch all over him as if he were in a room full of cockroaches. He bit down on his tongue to stop the unimpressed sneer that his lips threatened to pull up.

He'd finally managed to get away from that insufferable suck up Dr. Kim. If Jimin hated anything it was someone who was a kiss ass, and usually because of who he was it ended up being everyone around him going out of their way to get a snippet of his attention. He hated that. But unfortunately they were the cons that came with being drop dead gorgeous and CEO/ part time model. 

He let out a sigh as he ran an accessory laden hand through his blonde silver locks, a stray strand falling back over his face annoyingly. 

With a simple click of his fingers a silent order at the two security guards, to have the room cleared. They immediately started to usher out the patients and staff swiftly, closing the doors behind them for privacy. 

Jung Hoseok sat on one of the couches, a white chess piece between his slim fingers as he gazed at it with a daydreaming look, lost in his musings not reacting in the slightest to the room that quickly emptied its inhabitants, leaving himself and Jimin alone in the common room.

The silver haired male took a seat opposite the brunette, swinging one leg over the other as he slouched back comfortably, calculating gaze never leaving Hoseok's uninterested face. The air became thick and still. A wall seemingly forming between the two men. Although the atmosphere was thick with tension, neither male showed any sort of discomfort. 

"So, how'd you like it here?" Jimin questioned finally, a smirk dancing on his pink lips. "Is it comfy enough for you? You have plenty of souls to torment, you should feel right at home." He goaded idly.

Hoseok's face dropped into a scowl, his fist clenching around the chess piece. His eyes slid over to Jimin's, challenging and menacing. 

"How'd you think, Park?" He hissed leaning forward to put the queen piece down on the chess board firmly with a loud clack, and leaned back again. "How is it pretending to be king up in those ivory towers?"

"Ah, but Hobi-" Jimin tilted his head innocently, enjoying how Hoseok brow twitched with irk at the nickname, "this place is a hole, just where you belong. I like what you've done with the doctor though, nice touch. His brain is so jumbled the poor man thinks he's saving his patients by torturing them."

Hoseok didn't crack a smile at Jimin's praise, he only grew more annoyed at the younger's presence.

The brunette closed his eyes. "I didn't have to do much, as I haven't been here too long. His father was already insane. Dr. Kim's father was the one who ran this place before him. Pretty sure it was his father that drove that reporter to suicide years ago," Hoseok recounted.

"I'm a little disappointed with Yoongi though, he's not done much, but why am I surprised?" Jimin sighed. Hoseok frowned.

"Hmm, I'm not sure what Joonie's been up to, but I know that he managed to get himself arrested recently. How clumsy of him. And they say he's the smartest of all of us. But I guess he does get blinded with his emotions from time to time," Jimin went on, knowing full well that Hoseok would rather be suffocated than be in the same room as him.

The silver haired prince was trying to find a weak point.

"You must be happy that you have a new nurse to look after you too. (Y/n) wasn't it? She's oh so very sweet, just one bite of that soul. I think she'd be delicious," Jimin said swiping his tongue over his bottom lip leaving it glistening.