-82-

-Omniscient-

-Omniscient-

"The Coach called me yesterday."

"Oh, yeah? What he say?"

"He asked me if I was fine and if I was gonna be fine by the time the season starts..."

"And you said..."

"I told him of course. Cause it's only a matter of time before this shit heal and I can start working out again."

"Well it's gonna leave a scar..."

"I know and it finna look bad ass."

Jaelyn hit 30 weeks today in her pregnancy. She was gonna do a pregnancy update for her channel but with what's been goin on, she just needed to take care of her man even when he's telling her he's fine.

 She was gonna do a pregnancy update for her channel but with what's been goin on, she just needed to take care of her man even when he's telling her he's fine

"You sure you not in any more pain?" She asks him.

"Yeah. Jaelyn, The bullet didn't catch me...it just grazed me so I just have a big ass cut on my side so you can relax and stop stressin...it's not good for my lil nigga."

"Zay, I'm deadass just worried."

"Jae, I'm deadass juss fine."

"Aight, ima be in one of the extra bedrooms if you need me."

"Where you goin?"

"You said you is fine so I'm finna make some quick bread."

"Aight...bye," he picks up his phone.

"Really...?" She stands up and pulled her leggings up.

"Yeah, im not finna stop you from makin money."

"Ok..." she walked out the room.

Getting a body guard wasn't really hard for Zay. All he had to do was make one quick phone call but he wasn't ready yet, he needed to play out his scenarios.

The media was slowly dying down since no new information was released except for Andres hearing and the message Zay posted on his story saying 'I'm fine.'