Flashback - Confess it!!!

'What are you doing here...leave...ur unsafe with me'

A sarcastic response came from Aarya while Saanjh stood next to him.

'Look...I'm sorry...I know I overreacted...'

Saanjh said.

'Just....pls... just let it be' Aarya interrupted and walked aside by the pool side. While she followed him silently.

Saanjh felt a bit guilty now. She thought she must talk to him but she couldn't gather guts to confront him.

She stood there for sometime and tried to analyse as in why she behaved like that...but she was clueless...

Thinking that she must talk to Aarya she took small steps towards him by the pool side where she saw a few guests partying and in a corner she saw Aarya with a drink .. while she walked towards him she noticed someone next to him trying to console him and the very next moment she realised it was Navika...

She was somehow annoyed now and thought to leave the party... She was pissed with Navika as well...
'Why she is sticking to him like s glu...she was there while Anita Di spoke about everything even then she came to console him while she knew I wanted to... nonsense... I wanna go home' and she walkef quickly from there banging her box healed sandles on the floor...

While Aarya noticed her seeing them and leaving from there..he somehow was understanding what was happening there...

He rushed towards Saanjh...while she ran towards parking area towards her car..
While she heard a voice calling her name....

"Saanjh stop' ...
She looked back and noticed Aarya following her...

She quickly tried to open the door of her car ... while he pulled her..

'Where do u think are u going' Aarya Tried stopping Saanjh...

'None of your business' she said trying to open the car door in a hurry...

'Saanjh please... She just came checking if I'm fine' Aarya tried to explain...

'She who..I don't care...why are you explaining' said a Saanjh finally opening the car door.

'You do... And I see your behaviour changed since then...' Aarya held his hand on the car door.

While Saanjh pushed him away throwing his hand off her car door...

She stared into his eyes saying...

'I don't...Why should I... who r u...just get lost' she said...

Aarya now pushed the car door and pulled her towards him by her waist...

His grip was tight... His eyes looked into her deep black eyes which shined in the dim garden lights and the parking area lights...

They both were breathing fast...

She looked at his eyes...nose and lips... while he held the soft skin of her waist and pushed her towards the car... Slowly planted a kiss on her left cheek....

She melted like ice... While he slowly rubbed his nose to her cheeks and now his nose touched her nose and they were breathing faster while their noses touched...

She closed her eyes...

A smile landed on Aarya's lips...

'Shes just 17 Saanjh... She's a kid... You think she...huh...out of all..I can't believe you got jealous of her' Aarya laughed...

The word 'Jealous' hit her ears and rang in her head...

She pushed him back and tried to get rid of his hold and removed his hands holding her waist...

She stood straight...she looked down...
While Aarya was still mesmerized by her innocent looks that made him crazy...

He pushed her back towards the car as he wanted to kiss her...

But she quickly pushed him back...

'What are you doing...' she screamed..

While Aarya laughingly said 'I wanna tell you how I feel about you'

Saanjh quickly looked into his eyes... moving into a trans state... however quickly she controlled herself and told him...

'This is going too fast Aarya'

Aarya saw her lips and said in a husky voice...

'Really !?? I don't think so' he said and grabbed her waist ...she was trembling... She was scared...but she quickly gathered guts and said...

'Stopp... This is all teenager attraction... If this is on... we'll involve with each other... Have a fling...sleep with eachother and walk our way....n I'm sorry I'm not the fling kinda relationship s'

She pushed him back...

'you are judging me too fast' Aarya sounded irritated...

'No I'm not...this is all infatuation... We can't develop feelings for each other in a week please...it's not a bollywood movie please...' She said and started walking towards the party back...

While Aarya saw her going...

He said loudly so she could hear at the distance...

'what if we give time to each other...date each other... I mean let's try this out please...'

While she turned back and said..

'Im going to Pune next week...it's not possible'

She screamed from the same distance..

'How about me coming to meet you to Pune...' he was quick...

Saanjh started laughing

'Get practical...it's not going to work out' she said loudly

Aarya still continued... 'Fine... Let's stay away for a while... And meet after some time...let's see if the fire still ignites... comeon... Let's share phone number... atleast Phone conversation should be good right' he said trying his charm and hoping a positive response...

While she ran back with a smile saying

'You already have my number' she winked..

Aarya was on seventh cloud listening to her answer...

He was ready to take it slow....but now he wanted to make it work...