33.

Excuse all mistakes

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

June 20

"Uh?" I opened  the Airbnb bathroom hearing Cay walk back in

"Come look at this."

Huffing I already knew it was this cartoon show she been watching, "Cay don't nobody wanna watch this."

"But look Shera figured out that it was a time loop that the other girl warned them about, it's getting good."

"Understand nothing you just said."

"Because you don't never listen when I'm explaining the show, bring me my water."

"Maybe I don't like the show."

"You just salty you watched all your shows now you bored, lay down." She forced me on the bed covering herself more with a blanket.

"Don't like how I being forced to watch a cartoon."

"Oh cause I thought somebody who threw my phone at the wall last night because they watched all their shows said something."

"I thought it was mine." I lied.

Saw she liked another nigga tweet hurt my heart.

"Whatever I'm not buying me another one."

"Damn ain't that her momma?"

Cay slowly turned to me, "Thought you wasn't going to watch it?"

"Until I saw a big ass explosion it got interesting."

𝟲𝟳𝟴-𝟮𝟳𝟮-𝟭𝟴𝟯𝟴

This Tinka.

How you get my number?

Your mom, having this party for the 4th wanted to invite you

Aight.

"Why your hand down there?" Cay smacked my hand as I continued rubbing her inner thigs.

"Huh?"

Her mouth gasped as I my hands ran over her clit slowly.

(loll I hate it here)

Watching her face she but her lip grab my shorts pulling them, "Done turned your ass out."

"Fasho."

Getting on top of her I stopped after hearing what she said, "Hell nawl." We started laughing.

"My bad it just came out, you went up or size or sum?" She pointed at the condom I was putting on.

Swear you can not be serious with her, "They been the same size since we started fucking."

"Why you said it so harsh, fucking is so aggressive."

"Sex is for people who ar- Ooo." She stopped talking when I started pushing at her entrance. "Aight let me shut up."

"Yeah."

Pushing myself in all the way in I held her legs going in and out of her making sure I wasn't going too fast or hard.

Hearing her moan loudly I let go of her legs moving down now doing deeper she grabbed hold of my back as her eyes rolled.

(... 😂)

Looking down seeing cream all over the condom I laughed at Cay face, "Girl let me go."

"No."

"..." hearing nothing but her light moans I felt the condom come off. "You sure?"

"Dior for our first baby name."

【________】

noodah45 Where y'all at?

"Outside"

aezahh Do an Q/A

"How the fuck I do that?"

"Do what?" Cay looked over from biting into her sandwich.

"Them questions."

"Click the box."

"Oh."

When y'all got together?

"Ion like you why you wanna know weirdo, but about 4 months ago."

"Cay pregnant?" I read out loud chocking on my water. "Excuse the fuck outta us? How you knew?"

"Santana.. now we both know I'm on birth control now, please explain to me what it does?"

"Why you talking to me like I'm slow?"

"Because you are."

"Shut up and stay over there."

kyleriv When you coming down?

"Shit when school start ain't about to pay for no damn room."

How you feel about leaving for college and your girlfriend not going to the same school as you?

"I'm glad I'm leaving honestly two steps away from becoming the person I want to be, we gone be straight."

"Put on him make em wanna marry me!" Cay sung nodding her head. "Let me answer one."

ceece4x What's y'all the one thing y'all hate about the other?

"I don't hate anything about him, but don't think before he do."

Looking at her seeing a text message come in I ingored it, " she always want the last word."

"Trae I don't got my phone it broke."

The last comment is so true but everybody think different 

The last comment is so true but everybody think different  ...filler been stuck on this weak chapter all day.