Punishment

Yeah sorry for not updating. In my defense I did say see you in a month. Anyways enjoy. I have a surprise for y'all at the end cause of this delay. Also I literally cannot proofread for my life so if theres a mistake point it out.

Trigger Warning: Everything in this story so far that had something to do with SW. !Theres some really depressing stuff this is a serious warning! Heavy Abuse.

Catra's POV

Ok. Shit. What do I do? Do I clean this up and act like the vase is missing? No, she wouldn't fall for that. I don't know what to do. No matter what I do, she'll punish me. I can't tell her it was Adora, I don't want her to get hurt.

"CATRA"

oh no. She's already here. Shit. I-i don't... I can't move. I felt myself freeze up. Every part of my brain was screaming "run" but I couldn't move. I could only slowly turn my head to look at her.

Bad idea.

She noticed the vase in my hands.

"Catra."

Oh no. She isn't shouting anymore. This is worse. Her voice is ice cold. I tried to talk but couldn't.

"What did you do you insolent child? You should know better than to be this stupid, this careless, to break my FAVORITE vase. I treat you so well, try my BEST to make you a good and successful young woman and this is how you repay me?"

I could say a lot of things. I could say everything she did to me, everytime she beat me. It wouldn't matter. She didn't care. She never did. She kept talking, about how I was ungrateful, useless, worthless and all that other stuff. Maybe she's right, maybe she's wrong. I don't even know anymore. I am worthless, that's for sure. 

She kept talking but I tuned her out, it was the usual things, you're stupid, can't do anything right, why do i keep trying and bla bla bla. Her usual bullshit.

Please, I can't take this anymore. Just get it over with. Beat me to death, kick me out I don't care. I just want it to end.

Her next words caught my attention.

Her words became sweet, an extremely fake sweetness. "Catra you're a smart kid, you wouldn't break my vase, would you? So, who did it?"

Shit. She's not drunk enough to be stupid. Why does she care though? She'd like any excuse to punish me.

Oh right. Someone else breaking it would mean I had a friend. That's a no-no for her. She doesn't want me to have friends. Just like with Scorpia. My only friend. The person who had to move away because my mother used her influence in the school to ruin her reputation. 

I can't have that happen to Adora. No matter what. Even if she punishes me harder. I should have been more careful it's my fault I'm in this situation.

"I did it. I was walking around and accidentally bumped into it. I'm sorry."

"Oh no, we both know that's not true. So, who was it?"

I stayed silent. So did she. I stayed still. She did not.

Her hand moved so fast I couldn't see it. My cheek was burning hot. "You're a liar, Catra, and you will pay for that."

I stayed silent as she continued hitting me. Normally she wouldn't hurt me where others could see. She didn't care this time. She kept kicking me as I curled up on the floor. I couldn't move, I couldn't see. Everything was blurry. I heard her shouting but I couldn't understand the words. She held me up and punched me in the face. Oh. So that's why I can't see. My eye is hurting so much and my nose feels wet. I wonder if it's bleeding?