Enel Arc 2:Trespassing

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Getting onto shore, I began looking around for them. I saw Luffy trying to ride a vehicle called a waver. He flopped the whole thing and fell into the sky sea so I immediately jumped in a swam to get him. That was really weird. I pulled him out as he panted, spitting out water. I have no idea why but Chopper tried to jump in and save Luffy which made me have to swim to Chopper to grab him on the way out.

"Be careful idiot. You too Chopper."

Then, I swam back into the ocean to grab the waver. Being a tinkerer, I got the whole idea very quickly. It was easy to take it back. The old man and lady with wings were shocked I had learnt it so quickly but I rationalised it by saying I dealt with mechanical components a lot. Nami went next and she was a natural at it too. She ended up leaving our sights. I hope she would be alright.

"Sink!"

"Are you a kid?!" Sanji yelled at Luffy who was sticking his tongue out at Nami being a natural. He also knocked Luffy on the head as I laughed. We followed the old man up the staircase as he explained the island. He kindly led us to his house. The lady entertained Luffy and Usopp by passing a dial. It could record messages. Luffy used it to record that Usopp was stupid. Then, he began laughing.

"(M/N) has a girly voice!"

The dial repeated the message as I got slightly red. I just ignored the fact everyone laughed at me. The lady went on to explain the different dials. Sanji and I were in the kitchen looking at all the different ingredients. I marvelled at their different types of sugars and began tasting them. It was delicious! My face lit up as I tried all the sweet things while Sanji reprimanded me.

"Idiot don't just try sweet stuff."

"But it's so sweet! Just like you"

"H-Hey don't say things like that!"

Laughing, I went back to trying the things before borrowing the kitchen to make all sorts of dessert. Crème caramel and Alaskan Flambé. I made ice cream too while Sanji cooked a delicious lunch beside me. I was happily making caramel toppings but Sanji grabbed my chin to make me face him. I raised an eyebrow before noticing the teaspoon of savoury things on it. Opening my mouth, he fed me as I gave my feed back. It needed slightly more salt to develop the flavour.

"Here, this one next. Open up"

"Ahh hot!"

My eyes widened in suprise at the heat that teaspoon had. Sanji kept giving me more to try like the lobster. I enjoyed that. He suddenly turned red but continued making me taste the food while I took care of the Mochi Doughnuts I made with some tofu. It was really good. Grabbing some, I fed it to Sanji as he turned even more red but I didn't say anything. I went back to frying them up.

"Last one (M/N), open wide"

"Gimme"

A hand covered my eyes as Sanji put the spoon in my mouth. He must've wanted to enhance the flavour since that happened when one's sight is taken away. Zoro wondered into the kitchen at that moment and sputtered slightly at the sight. Sanji seemed slightly upset as he pulled back with his still red cheeks. Laughing, I decided to tease both of them.

"You know, if you wanted to cover my eyes, you could do that in the bedroom with a blindfold. I could be tasting other things too"

I joked as Sanji fell backwards completely red faced and Zoro had a slight red tint as he looked away with both eyes closed. Pointing a finger at the two, I laughed loudly making Zoro growl lightly while Sanji glared. I stuck my tongue at playfully before running away from Zoro who chased me around the kitchen table. He may be stronger but I was way faster.

"Ahahaha I can't help it!"

"You little rascal!"

Soon, Zoro gave up chasing me before Sanji and I served the food at the table. Sanji wondered where Nami was and the old man told us she would be fine as she didn't enter the land where a supposed God resided called Enel. I didn't believe that. We ate as the old man offered to check the dial we found in the Blue sea. I was too busy enjoying my food as I even licked my fingers after finishing the fried chicken.

"Stop that" Zoro said next to me

"Not my fault you can't keep it in your pants"

"Why you!"

"Hehehe, I'm kidding. I'll stop now" I said with a satisfactory sigh before picking up my plate and washing it in the sink. I bagged up half of the sweets into my bag after I thoroughly washed my hands. Walking out, I saw people pointing their bows at Luffy so I pulled out my sword and unsheathed it before swiping at them all quickly multiple times.

"How much do we have left?" Zoro asked

"Only 50,000 beli. (M/N) how much do you have?"

"Only 50k, that's low" Zoro commented as Luffy agreed saying we needed more money. That was his demand as the captain of the ship. Thing was, most of the money was spent on buying food for Luffy's insatiable appetite. Sanji pointed that out angrily.

"Hmm about 63 million, I have my life savings there"

"That's a lot"

"Yeah but it was from before I even met you guys. All the money I have now goes to you Nami so don't try to touch the one on my ship"

"Ehehehe I forgot"

Smiling at the defeated people, I happily walked over to the crew. The leader got back up saying we would be judged by the priests of the upper land but Luffy just punched him. The lady told us a way to leave while Luffy asked the old man if he could take the food. Sanji came along to prepare the lunchboxes. I went with him as Usopp asked for some tools since mine were different from what Usopp needed.

"Oh no, what's that thing?"

A massive lobster called the White White Sea Special Super Express Speed Shrimp according to the lady called Connis came out and put the ship on it's back before leaving. I sweat dropped at the long name. I went outside an noticed the guy we beat up earlier in the grass. I beat him up again and demanded answers. They were going to be sacrificed.

"You better pray that I don't kill you where you stand."

A/N: Cool (M/N) is so awesome! Thanks for reading and commenting