Meetup

Gilbert stood above the people around him, comforting the citizens was difficult task. They would argue, fight, or even maybe riot for the situation right now. Turning around he spots Patrick, who was building the necessary machines to help in the war. It was private to what he was doing behind those walls, but people guessed nukes. Taking his clipboard he checks the information just sent by Sunflower. Speaking of which was a lot, being leader made Gilbert realise the difficulty to run people. He wondered if Sunflower was having a hard time leading everyone, to much his dismay Rose showed up. Hiding behind a pillar he follows slowly, somethings wrong.

Getting near the corner he gets a call, taking his phone out he sees Henry calling. This is the second time he called, shrugging he answers.
"Yes Henry?" Taking a glance at the corner he sees an empty room.
"Gilbert we have a problem..." Slowly making his way into the dark pit, the quieter it became.
"What's the matter?" Taking his flashlight out of his pocket he turns it on. Shining the lonely room, he perks up. Someone or something just moved .

"Sorry Henry, I might have to talk to you later." Before Henry could protest he cancels the call. Putting his phone away he spots a crowbar near a broken window. Taking it, he gets an weary feeling, somethings not right.
Getting shot in the arm, he gasps in pain, there here!! Trying to get prepare to battle he started to feel dizzy. Turning his head around he sees he's been shot with a needle. Stumbling towards the ground he trys to fight back against the enemy, shouting he gets knocked down by a familiar shape.

...

...

Nothing....

...

The cold envelopes his whole body.

He doesn't know if he was going to wake up, should have he not followed he would been fine.

Waking up, sees an ood shape poking him. It took about a minute to process what was going on, getting up he punches to what seem to be the enemy. To only hear a familiar grunt it pain.

"Zomboss!!" A raspy voice came out, hurting his throat he puts his hand to at least calm it down. He now sees it, it's Zomboss. He was tied up against the wall from his leg. Wait, turning around he sees he's chained to the wall as well. Getting near Zomboss he sees him more clearly. He was skinnier than usual, meaning he wasn't fed. His fancy coat was destroyed, and he had a bruise in his head. This made shivers go around Gilberts back, whoever did this was sick. But looking at it, this could ve just carma against all the bad things they both done. Plants and zombies harmed everyone in a way it's no surprise that they want to kill them both.

"Gi-" A bright light shined down towards the two, nearly blinding Gilbert. Rubbing his eyes he spots a masked figure, there red strands followed gently, it looked like water. They took there mask off which proved his suspicion.

"Long time no see"