BNHA Part 27

--Aeden--

Sho-ma Limiter on!

I feel my power retreating back into my mind as I periodically saw the Planes. This time,it didn't hurt as much because it lasted for about 3 seconds. I feel Compress flying toward us,so I turned around to see Mount Lady using her quirk to block him from reaching us.

Aeden:Mount Lady! | Mount Lady:I got you,kid... | Midoriya:Gran Torino!

Her body crashed against the ground as her quirk is still active. I nod and turned around,following Midoriya,Ida,Kirishima,and Bakugo to safety.

--No POV--

Magna,Spinner,and Twice tried to catch the fleeting children,but Gran Torino quickly step in and knocked them all out with a single kick to the head.

All Might:You're too slow! | Gran Torino:You're just too fast,hotshot! So you saw the kid right? He's turning out like you more and more every day,NOT a compliment.

All for One:*gets up* Shimura's friend,huh? | All Might:*coughs* It's shameful that I needed their help,but now! (points at him) I don't have to pull any punches against you! You're finished!

Gran Torino:Two left over here! I'll handle 'em!

Toga:Tomura,I don't wanna die in this place!

All for One:They got us,turned the table with this fight in a single move. Force-able quirk activation,Magnetism!

All for One releases the same black tendrils and pierced Magna's body while Gran Torino dashes toward Shigaraki.

Shigaraki:You are dust!

Gran Torino attacked,but it missed because of Shigaraki's head being pulled toward Toga.

Toga:Huh?

The other members of the League start gravitating toward her.

Toga:Whoa,hold up guys,you're coming at me too fast!

She was pushed into the portal with the others while Shigaraki struggles against the pull.

Shigaraki:Wait! Don't! Master! | Gran Torino:Not so fast! (All for One attacks him while also throwing Magna into the portal) | Shigaraki:Your body is too damaged!

His body gave up and he enters the portal with a hand stretching out.

All for One:Tomura! You must continue to fight! (All Might goes for a punch) Warping,plus Shock Inversion!

Gran Torino's body was flooded with the black liquid,and was transported in the way of All Might's punch. He hit Gran Torino,but also felt the attack going back to him because of this Shock Inversion quirk.

All Might:*quick groan of pain* I'm sorry! | All for One:I only came to save Tomura,but if you say you're going to fight,then I'll face you as you wish. In the past,your fist crushed one after another of my comrades. Many were forced to the shadows,underground,while you were extolled as the Symbol of Peace. What a grand view you must've had from the top-hour sacrifices. A hero standing on the mountain of our defeats.

All for One readies another air blast while All Might gets Gran Torino out of the black liquid with a smash getting ready.

All Might:Detroit! SMASH!!!

The two clashed forces as the pressure was making the wind thrash around. All Might's sleeve was ripped apart while he skidded back from All for One's wind cannon.