𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER THIRTY:MEETING ISABELLA SWAN

CHAPTER THIRTY:
MEETING ISABELLA SWAN

THE NEXT DAY, THE air was very tense between the siblings. They sat in Rosalie's car―︎Emmett and Amelia in Emmett's jeep―︎ and watched as Edward arrived. He got out of his car and walked over to the passengers side, opening the door and helping Isabella Swan out of the car. Emma's jaw was clenched as she glared at the two. Jasper, though he was as upset as the others in the car, was forced to keep sending calming waves towards his sister so that she wouldn't jump out of the car and rip Edward's head off and then kill Bella.

The entire day was filled with Emma throwing glares at her brother and his new girlfriend. When they got home, Emma sat on the couch with a book in her hand. Her brother was sitting down beside her, allowing the blonde to lean a head on his shoulder. It was peaceful, but that was most likely because Edward wasn't home which allowed Emma to be calm and relaxed. When Edward entered the home, Emma immediately sighed.

"Well, there goes my moment of peace and quiet." Emma muttered, earning an amused look from her brother. Emma ignored the presence of Edward as she continued to lean her head on Jasper's shoulder, her eyes running over the words that she's already read at least three times.

"Emma, are you listening?" Edward asked.

"Nope." Emma bluntly replied, not daring to look up from her book. Edward glanced at Jasper who had put his book down, sending him a look that made Jasper roll his eyes slightly.

"If she doesn't want to listen, I can't make her." Jasper responded. Emma smiled at this.

"Emma." Esme sternly spoke, grabbing the blonde's attention. She looked up, looking at her mother who had a pleading look on her face. Emma sighed before closing her book and sitting up. She looked at Edward with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"What? What could you possibly want?" Emma asked.

"Bella is coming over-"

"Stop talking," Emma spoke. "I don't want to hear about your stupid human."

"I'm not asking you to like her, I'm asking you to behave." Edward spoke.

"Behave?" Emma cocked an eyebrow. She stood up from the couch and got closer to the boy. "You want me to behave around the human that made me almost lose control in the middle of our biology classroom. Sure, Eddie, I'll try my very hardest not to suck her dry, but I can't promise that I won't throw her through that glass wall if she even dares to look at me wrong. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Emma." He sighed. Emma rolled her eyes before grabbing her book and shoving past him, not caring about the eyes of her family following after her retreating figure. Emma sat in her own room, wanting a moment to herself as she continued to read. He was really bringing the human over to meet the family when he knew damn well that Emma could lose control and kill her. Emma didn't want that. She didn't want to become a monster again.