Chapter 23 - The end

We held hands in silence in the cab to his place. Nothing needed to be said... yet. I had finally found my special someone, my first kiss, my first proper love. That was all that mattered. I didn't need to know how he was feeling - the look on his smirking face said it all. I knew what that meant as I was giving him the same goofy look back.

We actually ran to the elevator, and as soon as we got in it, his hands were all over me. I wasn't going to let him take charge that easily, so I grabbed his ass and pushed him into the wall, groping at him like my life depended on it. I couldn't wait for what would be coming next.

We tumbled out of the elevator and started stripping off each others clothes, desperate to feel naked flesh against one another. His hands were in my... My hand was on his... I had never been so turned on in my life.

'Well neither have I.' Shit, did I say that out loud? I seem to have a rather bad habit of doing that around Simon.

'I love you. And I meant to say this one loud and proud.'

'I love you too T.' So that nickname was here to stay. I could get used to it coming from my man. I smiled at him and ran my hand down his cheek.

'I am sorry. I should have talked to you or gave you a chance when we were 14. But I was so scared back then.'

'Ssh, you did what you needed to do at the time.'

'I was heartbroken you know. I even went back there once a few years ago. Hoped I would run in to you somehow, but obviously never did.'

'Your mom may have mentioned that, and I think it's sweet. I didn't go back after I turned 18 though. My dad hated me being gay and I ran away as soon as they gave me access to my money.'

'Looks like it did you some good though.' I kissed him softly and we swayed together on the spot. 'Damn you are so hot.' I continued to strip him, slowly this time, taking in every inch of his skin.

He began to do the same, giving me little kisses all over my face and neck. 'I need you, now.' And he walked us into his bedroom, completely naked.

I lay down on the bed pulling him on top of me and we kissed away all the years we had missed out on. It was passionate and loving and unlike anything I'd experienced before. This was where I was meant to be, with Simon.

The kisses got more intense and I could feel how aroused he was. I could feel it in the elevator to be honest, and mine had been present since then also. But now we were naked, it was even more obvious and even more of a turn on.

'Dont make me wait any longer' he begged. It took me by surprise as I thought he'd be the one wanting to take charge.

'Oh I'm not gonna, don't you worry about that' I teased as I gave in to his plea and showed him just what I was capable of...