chapter twenty-four

- Malia -

"Walking alone, hoping i'd run into you

"Walking alone, hoping i'd run into you. It hurts, wish I never said I love you first" I lowly sang as I walked down the empty halls.

"Whea you goin?" I heard making me take my earphone out of my ear and turn around.

"Ain't we at school? I'm obviously goin to class" I said to Ty.

"Stop being smart wimme girl" he said grabbing my arm pulling me towards him.

"Want me to play dumb? I can't do that sir" I  said then unlocked my phone texting somebody back.

"Fuck dat is?" he said and I looked up mugging him.

"What's in this phone is none of your business" I said and he stale faced me.

"Keep that same energy foo" he said and I chuckled.

"Mad?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"Nah, I see how you playing yo cards lil luv" he said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Boy bye, i'm going to class" I said turning around beginning my walk.

"Hollup" he said then wrapped his arms around me giving me a hug. I wrapped mines around his neck and we rocked back and forth.

"Go ta class ugly ass kids" Tori said walking past us on the phone with somebody.

"Fuck you" Ty said and I mugged him.

"Watch yo mouf, but is that Leon I see?" I said and she turned around mugging me.

"Business bitch" she said and I laughed.

"Aight for real.. i'm finna bounce" I said and he nodded.

"Bye shawts " he said then watched me walk away.

-

"Bye mama i'm going with Key!" I shouted from downstairs.

"Be careful now" she shouted back.

"I will, love you!" I said then left the house and made my way to Key's car.

"Hey big brotherr" I dragged showing all 32 teeth.

"Wassup" he mumbled then drove out the driveway.

"You taking me to your house or Juice crib?" I asked him and he thought about it.

"We finna head to Juice crib" he said and I nodded then got on my phone.

"Who the fuck Ty is?" he asked me and I sucked my teeth and ignored his question.

"I know you heard me Malia stop fucking playing wimme for I throw that phone out the fucking car" he said and I sighed then locked my phone and put my focus on him.