FORTY FOUR

Meri Saari Khushiyon Ke Liye,
Tumhara Mere Saath Hona
Zaroori Hai....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Was she dreaming ?

Or was her mind imagining things to the extent that she was watching her tayi ammi latched onto Hassan sobbing uncontrollably, with him rubbing her back in circles consoling her, crying along with her.

Not able to believe anything she took her steps towards them in a daze, when someone embraced her snapping her out her reverie.

"He was alive. I told you he was and look the day has come when he is back with us."

It was Aamina who was hugging her crying tears of happiness. So she wasn't dreaming. It was reality. Hassan was back. He really was.

Aamina was right when she said he was alive and breathing. She was right when she said he would come back for her heart was at peace and was beating. Her twins intuition proved to be right.

"Aapi how did he...."

"Mustafa bhaai.... He brought him back. He brought our Hassan back."

Answering her incomplete question Aamina smiled pointing towards her older brother who's eyes were set upon them only, or say his eyes were trained upon his wife whom he was watching after two long weeks.

He smiled, heart feeling peace seeing her after so long but that turned into a frown watching her averting eyes from him giving him a hard look, watching Hassan with a small on her face, ignoring him completely.

One after another Hassan met everyone only she was left and it was then his eyes feel upon her who was watching him without blinking. Her tears which had dried flowed down from her eyes again when he called her towards him.

"Won't you meet..."

Before he could complete his sentence she made her way towards him, latching herself onto his waist tightly feeling him holding her back.

"Y-you s-said you'll c-come back b-but...."

Pulling out of his embrace she hiccuped, glaring at him, complaining about him to himself.

"I am sorry it took me a little time to return back but I am here now. Aren't I ?"

He chuckled softly at her innocence, wiping her tears with his thumb.

Before she could hug Hassan again Mustafa held her shoulders from back pulling her a little from Hassan's proximity, feeling his heart burn watching his wife welcoming his brother, not him.

Yes, Hassan had returned nearly after five years but he too was gone for two weeks, atleast she could have smiled at him or acknowledged his presence but no, she had decided to direct all her attention towards his brother, making him mad and feel jealous to no ends.

Chuckling he whispered, loud enough for Hassan to hear him calling her 'biwi' asserting his claim over her.

"Acha, biwi bahut ro li aap. Give poor man a break, he had gone through knee replacement last week and it's not healthy for him to stand for long."

(Okay, you have cried so much wife.)

Mustafa smiled pulling her to turn her towards himself watching Hassan's eyes widen in shock hearing him callin Maria his 'biwi'.

"You both got married.... To each other ?"

Hassan asked looking between the two wanting to confirm what he just heard finding his big brother smiling widely and held his wife's waist much to his discomfort.