Careful(Older brother!Tokito twinsXYounger sister!Reader

This chapter was requested by lonely_person1.Enjoy!

(Reader P.O.V)
I put my sandals on, then walked outside, smiling as the fresh air filled my lungs, and walked to a grove of flowers near home. I looked behind me and saw my older brother Yuichiro, and quickly looked away, going back to staring at the flowers.

"Hey! Stay where we can see you, don't wander off!",Yuichiro called to me, to which I nodded.

A bee landed on one, and I stared at it with a look of wonder on my face.

'Such tiny wings for such a large body', I thought to myself, before standing up and beginning to walk away, but picked a small flower and smiled, before running to the house happily.

"Big brother! Muichiro! Look! I got you a flower!", I said excited, before stopping in front of him, huffing.

He smiled at me and took it, thanking me for it.

I didn't notice Yuichiro rolling his eyes at us.

(The next day)

I woke up, and saw that my brothers were still sleeping, so I quietly slipped my sandals on and walked outside. The sky was still a little dark, with the exception of the moon shining down on me. I glanced towards the trees, and saw a butterfly hovering over the flowers. I ran to it, only for it to fly away, so I followed it into the woods, panting as I ran after it.

(3rd person P.O.V)

As (Y/N) ran further into the trees, she failed to notice the moon not shining down on her. By the time she noticed, she was far into the trees. She also noticed the butterfly was gone. The small girl looked around in fear, as the realization settled in.

She was lost.

She began to wander around, and wandered around for about 20 minutes, before she saw the light of a lantern. She ran towards it and saw a man holding a lantern and a hatchet, walking around. He stopped and looked down at her as she stared up at him.

"Excuse me mister? Can you help me find my way home please? I'm lost, and my brothers will worry.", she begged, clasping her hands together.

The man stared down at her, and nodded, much to the girls delight, not knowing his intentions. As soon as her back was turned, he threw a sack over her, and tied it, with the girl screaming in fear. The man shook the sack a bit, then began walking away.

(Muichiro P.O.V)

I woke up, and noticed (Y/N) was gone, so I shook my older brother, Yuichiro awake.

"Brother, (Y/N) is gone. ", I whispered, which made him sit up and look to where she usually slept.

"Come on, let's find her", he said, walking out after putting his sandals on with me following.

We rushed around, and Yuichiro lit an oil lamp,and picked up a bamboo stick in case we were attacked, before beckoning me to follow him into the heavy woods.

We walked around for what felt like hours, calling (Y/N)'s name, when we heard screaming. We looked at each other, then ran towards the noise.

We saw a man, holding a sack, shaking it and telling whoever was inside to be quiet.

Yuichiro ran forwards and hit the man with the bamboo, causing the man to drop the bag on the ground, as well as his hatchet. Yuichiro used this to his advantage to knock the man out cold with the stick, before turning to me, holding a terrified (Y/N).

"I thought I told you to not wander off! What's wrong with you, why didn't you listen! You never listen! Even when Muichiro tells you, you ignore him! Is this what it takes for you to finally follow my instructions?!", he screamed, glaring at (Y/N).

I looked down and saw tears fall from her eyes, and a look of fear flashed in them as she stared up at Yuichiro with wide eyes, before she began wailing.

"I'm s-s-sorry big brother. I didn't mean t-to. I won't do it again. Please.", she sobbed, burrowing into me.

Yuichiro was panting after getting after her, but walked towards her, and made her stand up and face him.

He gripped her shoulders and stared into her (e/c) eyes, then hugged her close to him. I noticed she flinched, but slowly wrapped her arms around him tightly, still crying.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, but you need to understand that you can't wander off like this, or this might happen. If we hadn't been here, you could have been taken away from us, for who knows how long. Ok? Just don't do it again", Yuichiro said staring at her. She nodded, then yawned.

Yuichiro set her on his back, then called to me to follow him. We walked home in silence, praying in our heads that thank goodness (Y/N) was safe.