Gold

Being taken across the room, Peashooter just took a breath. This could be over soon, the people surrounding him looked at him with curiosity. Or even hate, he didn't enjoy the stares burning through his soul.
Making it to the room he was pushed inside.

"Ouch!!" Hitting the ground with a thud, getting up he glances around the strange room. Oh it was a conference?
Considering the fact they see him as threat, he will let them get answers.

But he wasn't the only one being taken for answers, somewhere else Gilbert is being taken to a separate room. The smell of pinecones along the halls made the scientist really nervous. He expected the place to smell of iron or rust, but the sweet smell of a cozy house?

No.

Gilbert should have hold back, and got some troops. It would have worked pretty well, but it wasn't the right time to think of the many possibilities in the time itself. He was then taken to a room filled with really expensive objects. The walls colored with a fancy shade of red, like a ruby. The smell of tea came from the other side of the place. He realised why the place looked familiar. This was the home of Rose, but that doesn't make any sense now. Rose was a very nice person, and is one of the most respected leaders in battle. Unless she was manipulated, yes it can be that. She was a great leader, but very naive.

He needs to find a way out of here.
"Nice to see you again Gilbert." Turning around he spots Rux, sitting on Roses throne. That fool!! He should have known.

It makes sense, he thinks again.
"Wait this doesn't make sense at all!!" Yelling he was shushed, Rux grabs a plate of cookies. Chewing a nice chunk of the dessert he crosses his hands.

But then what happened to Rose? Turning around he sees her chained up.

"What did you do to her!!" Demanding answers he trys to get the cuffs of. Ready to punch he was shot with a needle.

"Such a shame, if you aren't going to cooperate were going to find another way, maybe then we'll get what we want."

The hell that was going to mean? Thought Gilbert?, and all of a sudden he felt dizzy. All of the anger melted into disgust. And he soon felt numb.