Chapter 17: Reymour Sire

After realising he was the magician, I quickly took (dragged) him home using some of my magic. Right now he's sleeping on our guest bed and...I am admiring his face up close.

Hehe, he's handsome in the game but he's better in real life. Those 2D arts can't even do his fabulous face's justice. I bet his personality is even better than the game.

Happily staring at his face, he suddenly groaned which me make stood up and step back since I'm afraid I might woke him up

However, Reymour Sire the magician already went back to sleep. I quickly went to sit on the wooden chair and continue to admire his beauty.

Soon, Reymour groaned again and open his eyes. Blinking, not knowing what kind of situation he is in. I decided to be the kind angel and greet him with a big smile on my face.

"How are you? You had a terrible app-"

"Who the fuck are you?" Reymour ran his fingers through his brilliant silver hair.

Wha....?

What is happening

What is happening...? R-Reymour...my baby cinnamon roll wasn't suppose to curse crudely like this. What is going on? Did Thanos snap his finger from another universe?

"I said who the fuck are you?" Reymour gave me a death glare as if he really wished to kill me.

"You..." Due to shockness, I wasn't able to reply him as I kept staring at him, dumbfounded.

Reymour bit his lip and rose from the bed. He flied to me and wrap his hands around my neck tightly. Reymour then asked me again with the same question.

"Who the hell are you? If you don't answer me, you can say hello to hell now."

His demonic voice was so scary that I wished to vanish immediately, but...I wasn't some coward.