vampiric lover📚⚠️

⚠️smut, just pure smut⚠️

"Jaren?" John calls from the kitchen where he was, looking in the fridge that seemed to be lacking in his favorite snack. "Do we have any more cow blood left?"

You see, John was a vampire, and no he didn't like to kill people to be fed, in this society, vampires and humans live together, somewhat, there are blood banks that store animal blood from butchers and other places that vampires can get their monthly food and don't have to take it from humans, even though some of them still like to have human blood, most vampires are fine with the animal blood. Vampires really only need one pack of blood to keep them sustained for a month or longer if needed.

"I don't think so but aren't you good for like a few more weeks?" Jaren, or Smiity, called back from where he was in his room. Smiity is human, but he didn't mind his vampiric roommate. It made buying food a lot less expensive for the man.

"Damn, I just wanted a snack." He closed the door of the fridge and walked into the living room that had the tv and a couch but that was pretty much it. He took a seat on the couch as Smiity came into view, walking out of his room in a shirt that was way too big on him, showing off his neck, and shorts that were practically covered by his shirt. This look wasn't uncommon for the younger man to wear in the house, preferring to be comfortable inside and stylish outside.

"You know I'm right here, and I'm the best snack of all." Smiity jokes, though John had been wanting to try some human blood for a while and his roommate looked very appetizing at this moment. He had always been somewhat attracted to the man, and he could tell that Jaren liked him back, with how he could smell him getting turned on when John steps out of the bathroom with only a towel on and water dripping down his body. They've been dancing around each other for too long and John was done with it.

"Ok then," John stands and walks over to the shorter man who was starting to blush profusely now. "Do you have a specific place you want me to bite?"

"Woah, wait you're actually going to-" He's cut off by John placing his hands on the other's hips and pulling him flush against his chest and pushing his face into the crook of Jaren's neck. The action makes Smiity inhale sharply and he tilts his head up and to the side, his eyes fluttering slightly.

"Oh, Jaren, I can tell you want me too. I can smell your want. I can always tell how turned on you are, how your blood rushes through your body and your heart thumps against your chest when you see me without a shirt." John whispers into Jaren's ear and lightly nipped the lobe. The smaller man made a small noise at the bite, his heart pounding in his chest.

"John," He breathed out, face red and eyes closed.

"You want this, don't you? You've been wanting to see what it's like to have your blood being sucked from you, but more specifically, you want me to do it. Am I right?" John pressed his tongue to the skin that was heating up under his touch and grazed his teeth over the arch in his neck making Smiity whimper pathetically. His hands squeezed the hips they were attached to and it made the other man's hands leap up to grab at John's shoulders.

"Yes, yes please, I want you, I've wanted you for so long please." His head is falling back now, exposing the pale skin to the vampire who was starting to get more and more excited by the second. He could barely hold himself back as he peered at the unblemished skin, wanting to mark up the skin with bite marks and hickeys.

"May I?" John asks, still wanting to make sure the other man wanted him to do this and wasn't forcing himself on the Canadian.

"Please John." He whined, hips jerking forward slightly, revealing his arousal to the situation. This gave John all the encouragement he needed to slowly sink his sharp teeth into the pliant skin, making the man in front of him shiver in pleasure and slight pain. Then John began to suck. He started to taste the sweetness of Jaren's blood on his tongue, his eyes fluttering shut at the scent that followed soon after. The smell that filled his nose was immense and overpowering. It smelled like someone had poured syrup over the man's body and let him soak in the sticky substance for days on end.