Chapter 80

I recommend yall play da song while reading this chapter😘.

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

"My ass getting bigger." I said looking at my ass in this dress. I sighed as i looked at myself in the mirror. Today was the day we were laying Bean to rest. I would've never thought outta all people, Bean.

He was so sweet and goofy, then he left behind his kids. I get mad every time i think about it. Like really Bean? Nah not Bean. Not our Bean.

"You ready?" I heard Kamari mumble from behind me and i snapped back into reality and looked at him through the mirror.

"You look good." I said lowly looking at him.

"You look good too." He said wrapping his arms around my waist kissing the back of my neck.

"Thank you." I mumbled as he kissed my earlobe.

"Come on." He said lowly grabbing my hand and i made sure to grab my purse before we exited the room and made our way to the car.

"How you feelin?" I asked.

"Im good, how you feelin?"

"Im good." I shrugged as i turned my head and looked out the window.

"Why the fuck you got that shit on his head?" Reese asked as i used Bean head to make me a wig. 

"Ahhh nigga you canceled." Kamari laughed shaking his head.

"Shutup get off my bro, he loss a bet." I said putting a part in the wig.

"Riley ima beat yo ass if you post me." Bean bucked at her.

"Bella !" Reese said before laughing. "That's yo fuckin name, Bella."

"Shit, Bella a mafuckin bad bitch."  Bean said moving his head running his hand through the wig. This da most goofiest nigga ever bro.

"Okay miss girl." Riley said laughing.

"She not a girl... its miss taylorrrrr." I said mimicking da tictok.

"Its miss, Bellaaa." Reese corrected and we all started bust out laughing.

I laughed at the memory as I continued to look out the window.

"Whatchu laughing fa?" Kamari asked.

"I was thinking bout something." I said turning my attention to him.

"You talked to yo gma lately?" He asked me.

"Yeah, i was just on the phone with her yesterday."

"She getting better?" He asked as he stopped at a red light.

"Yeah." I smiled. I was sooo happy she was finally getting better.

"So, whatchu gone do bout getting you a building?" He asked and i sighed.

"Honestly, I don't even know if i wanna do hair anymore. That was just something i wanted to stick with because he bung in money." I said honestly.