3 .

I peeped him looking at me while I was smiling but, I didn't say anything. He started the car and asked me to put my address in his phone and so I did. "Damn you live far" De'Vontay said looking down at his phone. "The longer the better" I said tryna be slick. "Yo you and this slick shit bro" he said with a smirk and driving out of the garage.

"So you gotta name??" he asked with his strong deep voice. "My name is Angie" I said. "Ight" he said while putting in the aux cord and he started to play his trap music of course. Right now I'm horny asf and in need of some dic I really wanna ask him but at the same time I'm not tryna be "thirsty" or whatever but... fuck it.

"Where you going after this tho" I asked. He looked at me for a second and smirked. "Shit I'm with whatever, what you tryna do, ima slut get me lit" he replied while licking his lips. "Welllll... I'm just tryna get busy cause I ain't had some in over a year and you looking mad good right now" I said getting high hopes. I was nervous asf to what he was finna say back.

He was quiet for ode long and I regretted everything I said. My mind was racing like, why did I ask that, he gon think ima hoe, and this is why I don't get dic I have no game. I just wanted to go home at this point.

20 Minutes Later (12:15)

We finally arrived to my house. Throughout the drive the car was silent but the aux cord was giving us a distraction for us not saying anything. "Thank you for dropping me home and excuse me for asking me that I know that you don't want to, I deadass feel mad embarrassed for saying that" I said getting out the car.

"Who said I didn't want to" De'Vontay said standing outside his car. "Nahh I thought that you didn't want to cause you didn't say anything back to me" I said tryna avoid eye contact. He slowly came up to me and I was scared about what he was going to do. I looked up at him and he slowly griped my neck tightly and whispered in my ear "I'm bouta tear your shit up" then bit my ear softly.

I immediately gotten wet and it showed through my leggings. He looked down while smiling and then looked back up at me. "We gotta go inside" I said to him trembling. I got my keys out, opened the door, and started heading upstairs while holding his hand.

Vote for another chapter