CHAPTER 11

Lucy's POV

"Natsu you idiot! I have feelings for you for such a long time, I love you!"

I widened my eyes, there was like a lump that stuck in my throat, I was already a few feet away from them, but when Lisanna confessed her feelings for Natsu. I was lost for words, it's like there's hundred needles stabbing me. I could see Lisanna was top on Natsu on the ground and they both were blushing.

I instantly drop the paper bag that I was about to give it to Natsu and ran far away out of the park to nowhere. I just want to be alone for now, I want to find a quiet place where I could cry on my own.

I was not really ready for this, I don't know what my mind and heart will be if they heard the next word that Natsu loves her too. I am so afraid and run like a running man in marathon, until I end up my track at the forest where Happy and I was in the morning.

Surround me was silence, only crickets sound could be heard. I look my own reflection at the pond and tears were already streaming down on my face, I hate this. I hate myself that I wasn't prepared for what's coming next.

Juvia and Erza words are right, I have to be ready for everything what will happen in the future. I felt myself look like a real coward, running away is all I could. It feels like I failed to do the mission to be the most beautiful women in Natsu's sight.

Well how can that wish will come true? Natsu had already seen my other side a lot, especially that time when Agnor controlled the demon power who took over my body. I look totally a mess back then, I even hurt him with my own hands.

I sobs harder until my lungs reach it limits, I stay silent for a good ten minutes and stood up. I think it's already 8 p.m. and I am afraid to go back to my house, Natsu and Happy probably already there waiting at the front door.

~~KCRING~~

My head instantly react in pain due to that sound again, I scream quietly as that bell rings was like a hatred to my ears. I squinted my eyes to search for Agnor but in a flash he's standing right in front of me with a smug expression on his face.

"Agnor..."

"Poor the Demon Celestial, you shouldn't cry here all alone."

I glared at him as he moved the bell again as my head and body squirm in pain. I curl myself into a ball as he bends over down to look at me, "But a new demon celestial ruler shouldn't have that feeling, you're not allowed to be weak."

"You bastard."

"Hmm I was planning to destroy that filthy family of yours by using your power instead but I guess I have to do it on my own."

"AGNOR! DON'T YOU DARE—"

"Oh." ~~KCRING~~

"ARGH!" I scream in pain once more and panting.