Three

(This is Sophia's car)

—————————————–

Sophie's POV

We parked up at Crabs cave diner and got out.
We were just gonna order and eat out at the park or something.

Anna took her order which has something to do with French fries and burger. I got something similar but I had a side dish of beef salad nachos chips.

"Hey Anna! Whose your hot friend?" Asks the guy from one of the red themed booths.

"Oh...um...she...her names Sophia" Anna says awkwardly.

"Hey Sophia" I waved back.

"Hi. Nice to meet you...." He smirked at me.
He must be senior at the public high school then.

"I'm Jax" he introduced himself.

" Sophia" I said shaking his lend out hand.

"Do you mind if I invite you guys to sit with us?" He asked and I looked at Anna.

"Its entirely up to Anna" I said as Anna nodded slowly mumbling sure.

Dammit! I was hoping she'd say no...
Oh well....

We took a seat in their booths and noticed these guys were from the pogues.

The pogues is like the dirty side of France. They're classified as the scums and whatever.

I also found out that they weren't anything like those people said them to be.

I actually liked hanging out with them.
Cool,chill people except for John B and his friend Jax,who were constantly flirting with me.

"So, I heard you're single" Jax says  low enough only for me to hear with a smirk and I can't help the blush that crept up my cheeks.

"Maybe" I said before sipping on my soda with a straw.

He leaned in a bit and I leaned in all the way.

I know call me a slut or whatever...

I heard the wolf whistles from the guys and John stood up giving Jax a glare before he walked out.

Jax smirked and kissed me again. I pulled away when his hand found my thigh.

"I have to go" I said as I felt a panic attack.

"Are you sure?" Jax asked concern written all over his face as he grabbed my wrist.

"Please let go. You're hurting me" he quickly withdrawn his hands from holding my wrist.

"I'm sorry,I'm sorry Sophia. I didn't mean to" he says and I nod as Anna got up from her seat and we walked out.
Jax stood there dumbfounded as we walked out and got in the car.

"I'll drive" Anna says and I nodded as I got in the passenger seat.

"Are you ok?" I nodded hearing her voice in the background as the ringing in my ears and the vision blurring comes into my senses.

"Sophia?Sophie? I need you to breath" I nodded taking afew deep breaths as I counted to ten.

By seven I was fine again. I looked at Anna who stared at me worriedly.

"I'm fine" I said and she sighed out in relief.

"Come on,let's get back home before your aunt sends out a search party and makes an Amber alert looking for you" I laughed remembering the last time I stayed out 3 minutes after curfew hours.

I was at a party and my aunt send out search parties to look for me and made an amber alert on me.

It was so embarrassing.